Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I exercise Abby always wants to put her outfit on so I got her one yesterday. So we got pics in front of clean laundry. lol

Vincent wanted out. It's only duck tape by his arm.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lets see your workout outfit Aimee!!!! :D They are lookin super adorable.

Reactions: aimee235

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol! Those babies are so adorable!! I want em!! Well, maybe just to babysit from time to time.. I already got my hands full, lol! Thanks for sharing Aimee! They really are gorgeous!

Reactions: aimee235

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh thank you. Come take them any time. lol. Maybe I could keep my house clean while they are with you. lol. I just caught Abby trying to eat all the little containers of fruit I have for her snacks. At least she was sharing them with her brother.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol! That's too cute! We can trade, if ya wanna! I got a 9 yr old step-son who loves to help cook and clean, and my soon to be 10 mos old loves to help too, in her own way! She helps make a bigger mess, that is! Lol.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll trade your nine year old for my almost 4 year old. lol. Abby and Vincent are gonna grow up and go into demolition. I had some newspaper on the floor by the couch and Vincent walked up to it tore it to shreds in seconds and walked away. I was like "What was that for?" he told me "wah?". He's almost one. His birthday is the 27th of this month. He does like to help vacuum though. I've got a little hand held one he tries to use.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol! Yeah, Trinity does that w/anything paper... she'll shred it in a heartbeat! We say she's reading, lol. Robert aka Boogie (he loves to dance, constantly) will help with cleaning and cooking! So, you got a deal!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol. Cute. Abby will help with some things but generally gets too helpful.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh thank you. Come take them any time. lol. Maybe I could keep my house clean while they are with you. lol. I just caught Abby trying to eat all the little containers of fruit I have for her snacks. At least she was sharing them with her brother.
OMG how cute. My boy will share stuff with Dosia :) He lets him drink the milk when he's done with his cookies :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awww. That's sweet. Abby feeds the dogs things she doesn't want to eat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts