Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've tried several times within the last year to contact the ABKC with a few simple questions. After 2 months of trying to call and get through to them, and several voicemails unreturned... On Dec. 8 2008 I broke down and sent an Email to Adrian... In Jan. I found out about the New Management so I tried to get ahold of them AGAIN... no prevail several emails and voicemails unreturned. I finally said screw it, and sent in for my dogs paperwork. I was generous in the previous post I made... it was not 3 months it was almost 5 before i got anything back. Over those months i tried to get in contact with them only to get the BS voicemail that said because of Feb being open enrollment blah blah blah...

http://www.gopitbull.com/general-discussion/15448-i-want-choke-abkc-3.html

http://www.gopitbull.com/general-di...1st-ill-round-up-5-months-finally-got-em.html

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My questions are... is there any customer service available now , and what is the time frame to get the paperwork back?

·
Registered
125 Posts
You should get your paperwork back fairly quickly. I sent my boys paperwork about 8 weeks ago and I have mine already. They are getting a lot better, I wouldn't worry too much. Just make sure you send in all the necessary paperwork such as a copy of the pedigree front and back and the registration fee. Hope this helps.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good deal, it's about time SOMEONE else asked this question as well!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
soooooooooooooo, here's an update to my frustrations with this "company"... I called about 2 weeks ago now to ask a simple question, and I left ANOTHER message for this company with no response. I went on ABW and asked about it durring the radio show, and got blown off.... i spoke up in the chatroom for over 1:30 minutes while they were covering the topic of the ABKC and what to expect for a response time... What the heck is up that? I stayed on topic and STILL got blown off!

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
There are emails listed on the contact page.
We are transfering the phone and I am not sure when it will be up and running.
I answer all emails that I recieve and I know Eve answers hers so I am not sure which email you are sending them too but they should have been answered.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The emails i sent were from the previous ownership. I have tried calling a few times since March this year. I've always left a message with my question as well as my full name and telephone number. I'm glad to hear from ya'll. Mrs. Chavez I'll ask here and shoot ya a PM with it too :)

My questions were:

How late is too late to send in a litter App? I have a 6 month old litter. Obviously, both parents are ABKC registered.

If I went the litter app route would i be able to use the dogs registration numbers off of their certificates to compete in events, or do I have to send in for their official pedigrees before getting that priveledge?

I winged it and mailed in my 20.00 with the litter app, and I hope i didn't screw up. Ya'll should have the paperwork and funds by now.... I mailed it in early last week.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
159 Posts
I also have problems withthe ABKC. I sent in my paperwork 2 and 1/2 months ago and still don't have anything. I have left numerous voicemails and haven't had a call back yet. What is the deal with these people?

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
The website is
American Bully Kennel Club - 2008
there is info email where someone will email you back to answer your questions.

here is a new website that is still being worked on.....
AMERICAN BULLY KENNEL CLUB Inc.

I hope this helps,
as far as I know all the forms you can download off the website
the email address's work(i get emails all the time)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hiyah, does anyone know if it’s possible to change my dogs registered name? I literally cannot find a way to get through, I’m in England and just don’t wanna have to call that number 💀

1 - 15 of 15 Posts