Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bully Independence Day 4 was a huge success! Major thanks to everyone who came out to support the show first and foremost. Often I am asked why I support the ABKC and the following is just one of many reasons:

I want to thank everyone who participated in the raffle giveaway for Tosha and Corey Kirby. Tosha has been battling Leukemia for a few months.They are solid ABKC supporters and part of our diverse ABKC family. Rick and Julie Wilson, of Pure Country Kennels donated a hand welded kennel with tickets starting at 5$ of which $500+was raised for the Kirbys. IN ADDITION, my homies from GaClique Kennels donated 500$ AFTER the kennel had already been won. This is why I love the ABKC and the Bully Community. Whether it is an illness, a tornado/hurricane, or even a death we always seem to come together to help out another. ABKC all day. Every day.

And had to post some pictures of me and one of my favorite Shorty Bulls, ABKC Champion Blue River's Ghost Recon. I just love hims!! He is quite the spoiled little character.

Dog Photograph Vertebrate Mammal Carnivore
Dog Bulldog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn
Nose Skin Dog Smile Bulldog

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts