Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have my puppy slip here over a year and have not bothered registering my dog, it's a french bulldog but I'm just wondering how to register online rather than filling the slip and sending it off, there is someone local who does this but they charge 100 euro and I don't feel like paying that on top of the fees just to register my dog, anyone any ideas? The dog has a Puppy ABKC number ofc I just need to transfer ownership and I can only find the form for new registrations, would this be the same? I thought so but it requests pictures of the dog which I know other people didn't need this when transferring ownership (I've no problem giving pictures I just want to make sure I'm filling the correct form)

Thanks in advance 😁

·
Administrator
4,772 Posts
It looks like they want it mailed in.

Q: How can we register our dog?
A: All registrations must be mailed in (see PDF at the right side of the page to download registration form). Download the form you need. Fill out form completely. Make sure the form is fully completed with legible writing. The ABKC is not responsible for errors due to unclear handwriting. Copy certificate showing ownership and your pedigree certificate (4 generations) for verification of lineage and ownership. A front and side view picture of the dog must accompany your pedigree. Send fee of $25.00 per dog. ABKC accepts money orders, cashier checks & personal checks payable to American Bully Kennel Club Mail into the office. Processing time once ABKC receives the paper work is 8-12 weeks DO NOT send in original paperwork. Do not send in blurry or small images

1 - 2 of 2 Posts