Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across a show that is going to be around me, and since I don't really find may shows in the north east I wanted to give everyone time to plan on coming so I will have people to go with :) lol

If anyone has any information about it, I am not really sure about the kennels like you all or who is presenting it. I kinda got into a heated discussion with one guy on the MVB page about breeding for color only, nothing else, oh wait he wants to make money too.... Anyway, I am trying to find out if he is connected to the sponsors MVB or PPK or just some dude on the MVB page like myself.

I know you will find idiots everywhere this guy really mad me sad for what he is doing to the breed.

If anyone around can meet up there or head down, Rochester, MA is on the South Shore before you get to the cape. Let me know!

Shanon, we better be going :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey Amy! I'm going if you drive lol! I dont know the South shore for jack ****! We definitely need to meet up before that though girl ;) maybe we will get a mild day in March where we can take the dogs for a walk :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
regardless if he is connected its ABKC sponsored I would go if I were you just for experience and no matter how many arses are there , there will be some good people too. Every show has people like you just described unfortunately its an epidemic in the bully community it seems you will always run into those who are $$$ driven or color driven. Good reason to go you can take mental note on some kennels and know never to deal with them and perhaps find a couple great ones you can recommend to others later on.

Besides Ames I want some pictures atleast LOL..... Dont be like smiggs and forget to take them lol I want lots ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good Shanon, and if this weather keeps up every few days will be mild (fingers crossed) I'll totally drive and if you want to bring Bella then I will leave Mel home since its closer to him and further for you to get back to her :)

Angel, I will be all over pictures I swear. I just hope Shanon really comes with me :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
sounds good Shanon, and if this weather keeps up every few days will be mild (fingers crossed) I'll totally drive and if you want to bring Bella then I will leave Mel home since its closer to him and further for you to get back to her :)

Angel, I will be all over pictures I swear. I just hope Shanon really comes with me :)
Geez Amy.....hold a gun to my head why don't ya! Lol! I do want to go I just don't know how I will deal with the arses as Angel said lol! I hate stupid ignorant breeders! And, I would love to bring Bella but will leave her home with moms while we go so feel free to bring Mel :) I will definitely be taking pics to ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL its all good Bella , found the perfect thing for you

Keeps all the arses away LOL

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL its all good Bella , found the perfect thing for you

Keeps all the arses away LOL
Lmao! That is awesome! So Angel.....this show is legit right? Do they usually have t-shirt vendors and other things for sale as well at these shows?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have no idea I think so , but we dont have ABKC up here. It says on the banner its a ABKC event so looks to be legit.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha Shanon is gonna get my ass kicked at this show I know she is lol. Its all good though I got your back. I just wanna take a look and see and hope there are some sane ones in between all the crazy BYB ones. The one guy, who owns the land where the event is happening is known to breed and not give papers because he wants to make the puppies affordable. Ummm seriously, how can people THINK that makes them seem like a GOOD breeder???? UGHHH I just groaned and tried to explain and then realized he was just to unintelligent to grasp what I was saying... Should be some good people though cause we are going and cant be the only ones with a brain girl!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! I promise I will be a good girl Amy ;) I may not start the fight ......but I will finish it :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Shannon, this is the perfect oppertunity for you to look at the locals and maybe find a kennel to keep an eye on for when you are ready to get the Bully of your dreams. :)
Most ABKC shows are chock full of vendors. The one I went to in Tampa had several booths with collars, one with T-shirts and one photography. That I can remember, it was my birthday weekend after all.
You will have an awesome time, especially since you'll be going with other Bully lovers. I had to leave after only an hour because everyone else was "bored". :(
Take a ton of pics especially the ones you like and I can't wait to see them and hear about your experience. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Yes Shanna I thought of that to. Although the dude hosting it is questionable I can at least get a feel for a reputable breeder and what I'm looking for :) Amy and I will take lots of pics ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.