Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found this online. I'm pretty sure the GF and BFF are taking me for my birthday. I was wondering if anyone else is going. It looks like fun. I'm going to check it out. If it seems like something that would be good for Ecko then maybe the next time one is in town we'll register in the fun show and see what they think of my Bobble Headed dog. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oooo BTK will be there, you should totally go girl. Get pics I wanna see. Wish I was closer :D

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm fairly certain I am going Tye.
I've seen pics of BTK's dog Prophecy, I'd really like to see him in person. I'll be taking the camera for sure. I'm REALLY excited. There was another one back in April, but it fell on the same day as my BFF's birthday party so I couldn't go. I was wicked disappointed. I'm counting the days.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What a great cause to raise money for!!! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
You are gonna have a blast girl, besides the loud music the show is always nice. And as Jennet said it's a great way to raise money for a good cause :D

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought so too. The hosting company sells spiked collars and I was just checking out there web site when I saw this and got pretty excited. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
yeah I didn't look at that but I want pics and you have 420 posts, lmaooooo

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I wanna go, I wish someone would take me it's on my B day.
LOL @ 420 posts he he

·
Registered
127 Posts
Bully shows are super fun, IMO I think thats why the numbers in UKC have dwelled down well for our breed- people have gone to ABKC. I went in April showed a bully and won and I am sooo tempted to buy a bully.. hehe...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh forgot to say its awesome when you win in a class of 10plus dogs that win is way worth it, vs winning a class of 3 dogs. I think thats why im hooked.. lol...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoo Krystal I knew someone would catch it. And Jennet you showed a Bully?? Very cool

·
Registered
127 Posts
lmaoo Krystal I knew someone would catch it. And Jennet you showed a Bully?? Very cool
I know right me.. lol I love this boy!! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Have you lost weight?? Has been forever since I seen you and that is a nice lookin bully for sure. Congrats on the win

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
420, Niiiiice. LMAO!!

Ecko is not papered so there'd be no REAL showing, but if it's something he could handle, it'd be fun to do the fun show. I've never been to a show so I'm looking forward to checking it out. I LOVE APBT, but because I'm chunky and not a hunter, Bullies are just more my speed, plus, who can resist that wrinkly face. :)

Congrats on a win out of ten, that's def more satisfying. Dogs are like tattoos, you can never have too many. :)

Happy early birthday Krystal. Fly out, you and the family can crash at the BFF's house too. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im a roller coaster, I do and don't and right its a do.. lolol
okay sorry for jacking up the thread.. I have a bad habit doing that..
and yes its been a long time girl.. See ya at ADBA nationals.. :) I will be showing my black bitch- Tom saw her and liked her I just got to shed ONLY 6lbs, hahah.. So I got time to condition her well. ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I will be there with a friends dog and hopefully my new pup. And you can do it, I'll see you then

Mac - even though Ecko is not paperd they have fun classes I'm sure and I do believe you can get a LP card and show him anywayz, but am not sure. Is what my niece was gonna have to do with Gage ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, the fun shows don't require papers to enter. I just want to make sure it's a situation he can handle too before I try bringing him to one. My friends house is LITERALLY on the same road, so if it looks like something he can handle I may go and pick him up and bring him back.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Perfect, I bet he would be fine, would be a good time to take him and let him get used to the noise lol

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The noise is the easy part, he's calm at the range, it's other dogs, he either wants to hump them or play chase and he loses his hearing and forgets his name whenever another dog is around. All commands become null and void once we leave our property and another dog pops up. He's a bone head. LOL!

Ask your niece to post up more pics of Gager, I heart him and haven't seen him in awhile.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts