Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do these teefers look odd to you?

they look really awkward to me for some reason, and i feel i need a second third and maybe fourth opinion.

much thanks

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Well palm bay isnt seeing very straight so she willhave to get back at you aleter as well

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Why do they look awkward to you?

Kinda hard to tell from the angle, but they look fine. Kane's looks like that sort of and his teeth are good. The canine's are supposed to have a scissors-bite with the lower in front of the upper.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
the top ones look odd to me ,like the K9's are uphigher then normal and too far out. I dont know could be the pic a better one would just be to gently lip the top lips with one hand and show a picture straight on of the bite , hard when his mouth is open and the camera being angled from below him. straight on shot would be better

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lemme take my second opinion look in the morning. Grey goose said it looked funny too...
lol so did evan williams...

well the general concensus says its normal ish so im good with that

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
The ones before the K9 stick out rather than down. or the gum is a funny shape or something I can't quite pin point it.
Has he got a flush bite or a sissor bite? not that either matters.
Looks fine to me lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
The ones before the K9 stick out rather than down. or the gum is a funny shape or something I can't quite pin point it.
Has he got a flush bite or a sissor bite? not that either matters.
Looks fine to me lol
lol thats what i meant , not the k9's lol. just looks offa bit to me just dont know how to explain it. diesnt look bad though not like a bulldog bite LOL ;)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hes got a small under bite

1 - 12 of 12 Posts