Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I've owned my 8mth old pup D Bo he has been on Vectra 3D for flea and tick protection ( its worked great not a single flea... My recently deceased pit was always on Frontline , which won't working good here inNC ) so it's time to purchase some more and I was wondering if I can only purchase Vectra thru my vet b/ c I can't seem to find it on the web or at the local petco/ petsmart ???? Any help is appreciated Thanks Jason

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
You can only purchase Vectra 3D thru vets who carry it only at the present time.
VCA Carries there own product called AcuGuard for fleas & Ticks works just as good as Vectra. If you want to compare prices.
http://vcasouthhadleyah.vcavetsourc...productBrowseView/view/49029_HomeDelivery.pml

Sorry for it being only at vets at the present time but Frontline sold out to stores bc of there product not being able to stand up to the parasites evolving.
They use to make us say it takes 3 months to really show a difference but in reality it was bull ....

Hope I have helped

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can only purchase Vectra 3D thru vets who carry it only at the present time.
VCA Carries there own product called AcuGuard for fleas & Ticks works just as good as Vectra. If you want to compare prices.
http://vcasouthhadleyah.vcavetsourc...productBrowseView/view/49029_HomeDelivery.pml

Sorry for it being only at vets at the present time but Frontline sold out to stores bc of there product not being able to stand up to the parasites evolving.
They use to make us say it takes 3 months to really show a difference but in reality it was bull ....

Hope I have helped

Thanks to both of you for the assistance and the website is most helpful I will def compare prices. One more question have you used either or both Vectra 3D or AcuGuard or I'm guessing u work in the vet field... Lol THanks a bunch for your help it's very appreciated !!!!!

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Yes I am a emerg vet tech @ VCA & I use the AcuGuard .. Vectra I have never.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome ! Thanks again for your help/ advice it's greatly appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts