Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband was spending time in Beasltey's room with him watching tv. (Yes, both my dogs have their own bedrooms, 1 full size bed, the other with a queen size bed and tv's, can you say spoiled?) I figured I would spend some time with them watching tv. I layed on the bed with them. Beastley felt differently about this situation. He got between us and when I wouldn't move, Beastley simply climbed off his bed. Looked at me, got back up on it and sat on my head. He even had the nerve to look down at me with the expression of,"What? This is my bed not yours." I said fine I'll leave and Beastley stood up for me to depart the room.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I don't see the problem? Dogs will press their butt up or rest it as a friendly unchallengeable sign. If a dog were to be challenging they would be facing you head on. By placing their behind closest to you that would put them at a disadvantage in the event of a scuffle. Dakota loves to sit on my lap, my chest, and Alice who is a very submissive, actively displaying appeasement body language will sit on me as well.

Edit: Sorry if you weren't looking for advice, I just didn't know if it were posted for comic reasons or not. I find it hilarious when dogs do that, I've taught Dakota to go sit on people on command because I find it so entertaining.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO theres the door dont let it hit you on the way out :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
hahaha see yaaaaaa

I love when Mel does that too, like really? you are trying to go where and sit? lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it was comic. I just loved his expression when he looked at me. And to say the least he was very pleased with himself that I left the man cave. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts