Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude, clumsy pup! Tweeked his wrist last week playing with Pheobe. Twisted my foot when he pulled on the leash. Then snagged his back foot jumping out of the car crate today!
We are quite the limping pair!馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, he's a block head. Chewing on an antler shaped Nylabone. Poking himself in the eye with the other end. Turned it around so it was not, then put it back the eye poking way...sigh.馃檮

Administrator
Yep, he's a block head. Chewing on an antler shaped Nylabone. Poking himself in the eye with the other end. Turned it around so it was not, then put it back the eye poking way...sigh.馃檮
Puppy Conner is definitely not having a good week. 馃槙 I've had dogs tangle their back feet when getting out of the crate. I feel terrible for them. I know it had to hurt when they yelped.
Those Nylabone toys get so chewed up and rough I shudder to think of getting poked in the eye with one.
There are real antlers scattered everywhere in my house. Move a sofa or love seat and you'll find more. 馃槃

Administrator
Torc fell off the bed last night. I swear they're dumb and clumsy until they turn 2. LOL!

Hope you and Con heal fast and he grows out of the clumsies faster than Geach did.

Administrator
All my smaller dogs were past this stage by about six months! He just seems to have hit his groove in the clumsy department.馃榿
Torc is at least not tripping on his own big feet anymore. But he falls off the couch, bed, foot stool. pretty much anything off the ground. Puppies are ridiculous. Luckily they bounce more often than break. LOL!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts