Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
!Oh man!
Chi Chi is on her first heat . I had blue and Chi in the same crate with a divider. I went out to Walmart and came back home to find them locked in. Blue pulled the divider and accidentally got to her. I don't know what to do. Chi Chi is a pure breed and blue a APBT/Am Bull dog. Well, worse case senario I can sell the pups as Bullies. I was thinking 1,000.00 each they will be very nice dogs, a speciall deal.

PM for more info

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Why would you have a female in heat near a male? Especially if you were not planning to bred. A divider will not stop a male from getting the female, esp. not a crate divider.
Male dogs have been known to tear things up and even hurt themselves to get to a female.
Sorry, you did nothing but tease the male when you put them together like that.
He turned around and told you the joke was on you now cause he got her anyways.
You should have these pups aborted like others have said. She is way to young if it is her first heat.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Okay I'm understanding this right you have been here since July 2009 and you have not learned anything about breeding????? I don't want to go off the deep end on this topic but actually it sounds like from your first post that you want it to happen. Who puts a dog in season in a crate with a little divider with an intact male and then leaves????? Grrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
I can sell the pups and make some decent money.
Are you sure this was not planned?

Did you stick the dogs together hoping he would get her?
I am just asking!

Sorry guys something sounds fishy here!!!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, ok ok. I can't do it any more. I kinda feel bad. It is a bad joke. I just wanted to know how does it feel to be a irresponsible peedelling duch bag. Something thatstupid would NEVER happen to me. Chi Chi IS in hea but Big Blue is on his chain spot durring the day and Chi sleeps in my room at night.
Sorry, lolt

·
Registered
589 Posts
WOW...Let me just point something out right quick...I understand you may take care of the pups and this and that if she has them and whatever.. But in the people of this website's standards that would make you be considered a BYB...IMO...Not doing the right thing and just selling the puppies to make some money. Ooops she got pregnant.. Now I can make some money kewl kewl....JUST POINTING OUT THAT ISSUE. I personally would want ppl to think less of me if I did that. I ain't pickin a fight just pointing out what I see fixin' to happen.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
LOL, ok ok. I can't do it any more. I kinda feel bad. It is a bad joke. I just wanted to know how does it feel to be a irresponsible peedelling duch bag. Something thatstupid would NEVER happen to me. Chi Chi IS in hea but Big Blue is on his chain spot durring the day and Chi sleeps in my room at night.
Sorry, lolt
I knew you were joking lol

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Okay I'm understanding this right you have been here since July 2009 and you have not learned anything about breeding????? I don't want to go off the deep end on this topic but actually it sounds like from your first post that you want it to happen. Who puts a dog in season in a crate with a little divider with an intact male and then leaves????? Grrrrrrrrr
I agree......Sounds to me like they were put together for a reason. Get her pregnated and blame it on the crate!

Sorry COMMON SENSE tells you not to put dogs in heat with males or near males.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Sorry, lolt
Shame on you..:stick::stick::stick:..I was really fixing to get mad!
I was sitting here looking at your gold vip and saying surely this person has more sense.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think My Mikado was the only one to think and say , hol up, this is SAO, this can't be true. There would be others to notice but its to early , they haven't logged in yet.

Sorry, but it was funny

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sorry, lolt
It was a pretty stupid thing to joke about IMO..:flush::hammer:

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Hey now if you would read his last post he said it was a JOKE. Cut him some slack. If we see pics of a litter soon then he was lying all the time but we have to take him at his word. Was the joke bad, absolutely. But untill we know otherwise let him off the hook. If it is a joke like he said I say don't be too harsh.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Good to hear that it was a joke....a poor one but I'm glad I don't have to get too mad at you. .....Shame on you...lol.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts