Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Let me see if that's something Bev can do. Base admins don't have that kind of power I don't think.

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
I spoke with B. Her work schedule is a bit wonky, but she'll reset your password as soon as she can and we'll get you back in then.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Hey OFK, it seems with all the upgrades under the new ownership, my mid/admin capabilities were removed, I presume due to my inactivity, so I'm unable to do a password reset for you. However, in the FAQ section, there's a listing on how to request a password reset. I'm on my mobile, so unable to directly link you to it, but I hope that helps while I wait for an answer as to why I'm not a mod or admin anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey OFK, it seems with all the upgrades under the new ownership, my mid/admin capabilities were removed, I presume due to my inactivity, so I'm unable to do a password reset for you. However, in the FAQ section, there's a listing on how to request a password reset. I'm on my mobile, so unable to directly link you to it, but I hope that helps while I wait for an answer as to why I'm not a mod or admin anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ok it a problem. I tried the password recovery but can’t remember the email I used apparently

·
Administrator
203 Posts
Ok it a problem. I tried the password recovery but can’t remember the email I used apparently
Send a message to our support team using the Contact Us form. Include your username and email you believe you used. We can then send a reset link. Since you have 2 accounts now, please also include the Username and Email you want to use on the forum and we can also merge the accounts into one.

Daniel

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
This was a timely post. I was just trying to access my old account as well. Hope all is well with you two senior members!

-Shana/ Indigo

Reactions: Administrator

·
Administrator
203 Posts
Hey there,

We have settled all these requests! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.
Thank you,
~Richard.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I FINALLY got it

Reactions: ThaLadyPit
1 - 14 of 14 Posts