Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum I live on basically has this, it is an awesome way to at a glance see what's popular in ALL the sections. This way you don't need to go into every specific section and check it out.

Is there a way to implement this?

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
we technically do have something like that. On the blue toolbar at the top, there's a drop-down menu to show all new posts. Those would be the most active topics currently ongoing across the entire board that you have access to. :) hope that helps ya out john.

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we technically do have something like that. On the blue toolbar at the top, there's a drop-down menu to show all new posts. Those would be the most active topics currently ongoing across the entire board that you have access to. :) hope that helps ya out john.
You the best.

Thanks for pointing it out. I'm trying to come on here more lately as I miss all you guys..eerrrr girls . :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
aw, thanks john! *blushes like a lil school girl* i help out when i can lol. We miss you around here too, and your gorgeous red & white girl! C'mon back to us babe!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i just hit "new post" up inthe blue bar ,brings everything up that is new since i last logged on

·
Registered
4,164 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Dont feel bad John. We had a topic like this about 3yrs ago and over half the forum didnt know about the new post tab.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i always just click "new posts" at the top..

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
dude, you finally made me feel smart,

i hit find my posts, and new posts,

for the longest time, i kept a piece of paper and wrote down what thread i posted in so i could remember to go back and check responses.

i still havent [cant] set up my home page, keep forgettin my camera to take some pics.

but i'm comin along, first time in my life to be on a computer was last oct. he to get my partner to set up e-mail address i tried for a week and couldnt do it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts