Go Pitbull Forums banner

"Active Topics"

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  surfer 
#1 ·
The forum I live on basically has this, it is an awesome way to at a glance see what's popular in ALL the sections. This way you don't need to go into every specific section and check it out.

Is there a way to implement this?

#2 ·
we technically do have something like that. On the blue toolbar at the top, there's a drop-down menu to show all new posts. Those would be the most active topics currently ongoing across the entire board that you have access to. :) hope that helps ya out john.

Reactions: aus_staffy
#4 ·
aw, thanks john! *blushes like a lil school girl* i help out when i can lol. We miss you around here too, and your gorgeous red & white girl! C'mon back to us babe!

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
dude, you finally made me feel smart,

i hit find my posts, and new posts,

for the longest time, i kept a piece of paper and wrote down what thread i posted in so i could remember to go back and check responses.

i still havent [cant] set up my home page, keep forgettin my camera to take some pics.

but i'm comin along, first time in my life to be on a computer was last oct. he to get my partner to set up e-mail address i tried for a week and couldnt do it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.