Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K9 Performance Kennels had some great wins over the last few weekends.

ADBA Nationals went well for us with Gannicus taking 1st in the 12-18 males class and almost winning BIS. Barca also took first in the 3-5 males which was a very tough class! Here is the picture and thanks to Tye for showing Ganniucs.

The follow pictures were taken by Fotofink
The following weekend we went to UKC APBT Nationals and took Siren and Barca. Since my little gamebred dogs wouldn't stand a chance in the ring with all the AMstaffs and pitterstaffs we did not waste our money on conformation. We Did show in Obed, Rally, and Weight Pull.

Siren took High In Trial and High Combined all 3 shows in Rally. I showed her in Obed Open B on Saturday and she took High In Trial in Obed for Sat. It was a wonderful weekend for her.

Barca showed in weight pull and did great! He pulled his max each day of 48 x his body weight of 2150lbs. His last pull on Sunday he pulled it in 10.08 secs! He is doing so good in WP I plan on showing him in ADBA soon. Barca earned his UWP this weekend.

Earl also earned his first leg of his UCD, YAY Earl!!

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
i have those same trophy's, 'emmie' not only took best female, put also took 'best in show'

so i know how proud you are....................

i use my picture as my screen saver on my phone.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only thing different is you CAN NOT have any of mine that close together
with another dog, there will be issues.............

and not the good kind

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Congrats Lisa and the PK crew! Glad to hear y'all cleaned house, as usual lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Fantastic haul!
Dogs look great. Pics are awesome. :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have those same trophy's, 'emmie' not only took best female, put also took 'best in show'

and not the good kind
Are you talking ADBA nationals or UKC nationals? In ADBA nationals your FEMALE could not have taken Best In Show since my Male almost took it but didn't. Best In Show was won by a MALE, it is possible your dog got best of opposite which is not the same as best in show but in itself a great accomplishment. Were you the guy that came up to me in California saying your dog took BIS? Your dog won BOO make sure you know what your dog earned or those who did win BIS will get upset. Be proud of what your earned with your dog but also know WHAT your dog has earned.

I don't think it is also bragging rights that your dog is so aggressive you can't get close to other dogs. I know DA is part of the breed but also you should be able to control your dog. My dogs are VERY DA but I can have them out in public or compete in events without having my dog go after another dog. It's called training. You can't train out DA but you can easily manage it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
congratulations Lisa! Well deserved!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice wins Lisa!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Great haul Lisa! Congrats on all of your wins!!!

and not the good kind
Are you talking ADBA nationals or UKC nationals? In ADBA nationals your FEMALE could not have taken Best In Show since my Male almost took it but didn't. Best In Show was won by a MALE, it is possible your dog got best of opposite which is not the same as best in show but in itself a great accomplishment. Were you the guy that came up to me in California saying your dog took BIS? Your dog won BOO make sure you know what your dog earned or those who did win BIS will get upset. Be proud of what your earned with your dog but also know WHAT your dog has earned.

I don't think it is also bragging rights that your dog is so aggressive you can't get close to other dogs. I know DA is part of the breed but also you should be able to control your dog. My dogs are VERY DA but I can have them out in public or compete in events without having my dog go after another dog. It's called training. You can't train out DA but you can easily manage it.
I think it's very likely that he meant a show in the past, not this most recent nationals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts