Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a tough time finding a dog with this type of build. Of course I know this dog is very well conditioned. It seems tom garner just breeds for gameness but I care about the dogs weight and looks as well. I'm into the petite apbt's he has like Momo but I don't need a killing machine like Momo. I wanted a pup from him from Escobedo but he doesn't seem to breed that dog much. I honestly just want a well-rounded adba apbt and if she has or doesn't have dog aggression that's fine with me. I feel like a lot of the pit's these days are just bred for quick cash and I don't like that. I'm lucky that the male I have is the exact temperament I want in an apbt and he kind of just fell into my hands. He looks identical to this dog but in black. I don't mind spending good money on a well bred one but it seems all the dogs that claim to be ADBA online don't have this lean petite look. Looking for more breeders and having a tough time. Help?

link to photo: http://f5.s.qip.ru/XULWFoCP.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I see alot of dogs like that at our ADBA shows up here but im in Canada and probably far for you. what area are you in maybe people can lead you to breeders in your area that are worth looking into. The other option is looking into ADBA shows near you and go attend and talk to some of the people there, you can then see alot of the dogs in person as well.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
A lot of good ADBA breeders aren't going to sell you a dog if they don't know you. Attend some shows, get your name out there, and show them you mean business! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts