Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my lil family and I went to the show on Saturday. I got to meet APBTmom76, LadyRampage, Rose n Thorns, Rudy and family and a lot of other people who aren't on the forum. It was a lot of fun! And I got to show Rose N Thorn's pup Lark in the 9 to 12 mo females! It was a lot of fun! So here are the pics, I am sorry about the quality of some! My camera was not doing good in the lighting in the barn.

Tarzan

I liked this guys shirt so I asked to take a pic!

Future JR Handler. :)

Rose N Thorn's Logan

Bronson

Me and Lark waiting in the holding area

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good pics, Megan. Sooooo much different than an ABKC show. How many people were there?
I don't know how many people were there but we had about 175 dogs. Pretty good turn out for this show.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pics Megan!You're looking good girl!How did the dog do you were handling?
She was good, although she didn't place. Her owner said this was only her 2nd show, and she is a late bloomer and hasn't filled out yet. And she was just off the chain. But she was such a beautiful little dog! I just LOVED her! :) Sweetie pie too! :)

great job I wish I could have gone!
I wish you would have been there! Hopefully we can make the Norman show.

I don't know how many people were there but we had about 175 dogs. Pretty good turn out for this show.
It was so nice to meet you Rudy! I wish we would have had more chance to talk! We should get together sometime with our little families. :) Your daughter is sooo stinking cute!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics girl!!!! I wish I lived closer I'da came out too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts