Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 ADBA/ADBSI NATIONALS
Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Lone Star State APBTC & Texas Heat APBTC join together to host the 2011 ADBA/ADBSI Nationals at the Johnson County Sheriff's Posse Arena in Cleburne, TX. This is one show split over two days events. Please contact Lee 325-721-1151, Mona 325-636-3582, Raymond 325-829-4429, Tom 214-662-1971, Gary 817-473-9092, or James 817-323-7449

Saturday:
Puppy Classes (4 - 6 months thru 9 - 12 months)
Best Puppy Trophy
Champion Class

Sunday:
Adult Classes (12 - 18 months thru 5 years & over)
Best of Show Trophy
Best of Opposite Sex Trophy

*A conformation judge's seminar will be held

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i guess i better start savin $ now :D im gonna do everything i can to make sure we make it down there

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im so glad its in my back yard - 30-40min away.. woohooo!!!
Cant wait!!!! :woof:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Quick question, have they done this before to split the days of the show?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I cannot wait for this show, will be the first time I make Nationals and only 2 1/2 hours away. I know Missy will be ready and I may be bringing someone new :p

Jessie you HAVE to be there, come on girl bring Bev with you :p

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Jennet, I think its a regular thing. I was always under the impression that Nationals had a 2nd show, but I guess its always just been one big show split. I would like to go. Remains to be seen if I'll be able to.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Quick question, have they done this before to split the days of the show?
Nationals Shows are always split one judge one show two days. there is just so many dog.
We will be there. I can't wait.

·
Registered
127 Posts
okay this really sux.. I just noticed its the same freakin weekend of the UKC Nationals.. UGH... I could of sworn it was on the 8 & 9, blah...
totally bummmmed.. :mad:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am sooo ready for this, Odie and I will be there for sure :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
woo hoo Jay it'll be good to see y'all again :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will be there with Punisher for the weight pulling on Sunday. Will there be a safedog testing at this event. I was really wanting to do it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will there be a safedog testing at this event. I was really wanting to do it.
Look for Lisa of K9 Performance Kennels. If there is a test she will be the one doing it and the one that would know.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Too bad this falls on the same weekend as UKC Nationals. Sucks. I couldn't have made the UKC Nats because they're on the east coast this year, but still...

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
We will be there.... gonna relax for a few weeks, then its on!!! lol We haven't been very good about conditioning or having any luck this year so we plan on hitting Nationals on point!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts