Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 ADBA/ADBSI NATIONALS
Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Lone Star State APBTC & Texas Heat APBTC join together to host the 2011 ADBA/ADBSI Nationals at the Johnson County Sheriff's Posse Arena in Cleburne, TX. This is one show split over two days events. Please contact Lee 325-721-1151, Mona 325-636-3582, Raymond 325-829-4429, Tom 214-662-1971, Gary 817-473-9092, or James 817-323-7449

Saturday:
Puppy Classes (4 - 6 months thru 9 - 12 months)
Best Puppy Trophy
Champion Class

Sunday:
Adult Classes (12 - 18 months thru 5 years & over)
Best of Show Trophy
Best of Opposite Sex Trophy

*A conformation judge's seminar will be held

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i guess i better start savin $ now :D im gonna do everything i can to make sure we make it down there

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im so glad its in my back yard - 30-40min away.. woohooo!!!
Cant wait!!!! :woof:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Quick question, have they done this before to split the days of the show?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I cannot wait for this show, will be the first time I make Nationals and only 2 1/2 hours away. I know Missy will be ready and I may be bringing someone new :p

Jessie you HAVE to be there, come on girl bring Bev with you :p

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Jennet, I think its a regular thing. I was always under the impression that Nationals had a 2nd show, but I guess its always just been one big show split. I would like to go. Remains to be seen if I'll be able to.

·
Registered
127 Posts
okay this really sux.. I just noticed its the same freakin weekend of the UKC Nationals.. UGH... I could of sworn it was on the 8 & 9, blah...
totally bummmmed.. :mad:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will be there with Punisher for the weight pulling on Sunday. Will there be a safedog testing at this event. I was really wanting to do it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will there be a safedog testing at this event. I was really wanting to do it.
Look for Lisa of K9 Performance Kennels. If there is a test she will be the one doing it and the one that would know.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Too bad this falls on the same weekend as UKC Nationals. Sucks. I couldn't have made the UKC Nats because they're on the east coast this year, but still...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.