Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today at the ADBA show our kennel did awesome and I could not be happier. Hank Greenwood judged the first show.
I showed Viper in the first show and she took a 1st place in the 4-6 month puppies. YAY little Viper!!
Barca took second and Varro took third. The dog who won their class (12-18 month males) is related. That male's Dam is siren's sister and his sire is Ozzy. Ozzy is the son of Zorro, so it was a family affair ;) . Sire took a second place and Monsoon took a third place.
The next show was judged by Mary Cullifer the results for the male 12-18 was the same as the first. It was very consistent. Monsoon took a first place.

And the really exciting news..... introducing...... with a 1st place win

CH Performanceknls Siren UCD Ro1 SchH BH NJC NAC NTNG NTN CGC TDI

Siren finished her CH I am so proud of her! It took a while because I do not go to many shows but FINALLY she got it!! Tomorrow she will show in the CH of CH. Monsoon is 20 pts from his CH so he should finish soon! Tomorrow Ed Hinkle is judging.

Jayhawk took a first with Preacher (pretty sure it was first) under Hank and a third under Mary. I missed the first show with his pup but in the second she got a first.

The dog who won Barca and Varro's class too BIS under Mary (I need to find out the name of the dog.)

AE the old lady who came from Grand Champion kennels finished her CH today and I just love that old girl!!

Rampage kennel.... I missed what they did under Hank but I know one of the Colby pups took a first under Mary.

GR CH Bronson won the Ch of CH class under Mary

Congrats to all the winners

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Congrats on the wins! I am so bummed we couldn't go :(

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great news!!! Good Job! I just love Siren I knew she was gunna do it, congrats to you both, and the rest of the pack :woof:

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Super Nice!! Great job! ..and Ima have to look up half of those titles in Siren's name :roll:

congrats to all!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats on the wins

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Congrats !!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Super Nice!! Great job! ..and Ima have to look up half of those titles in Siren's name :roll:

congrats to all!
lol I will save you some time

UKC titles
UCD Obed
RO1 Rally

Sch BH Schutzhund BH

NADAC Agility titles
NJC
Novice jumpers
NAC
Novice regular
NTNG
Novice Touch N Go
NTN
Noive Tunnlers

CGC

TDI
Therapy dog

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yahoo is the great looking and I think he needs to mature a bit bit when he does WATCH OUT! He is put together very well just not as mature as the other dogs. Siren did not do very well till she was about 2, she was an ugly pup. Oh and his new pup is super cuteness and feisty!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Congrats on all yor wins Lisa, I can't wait to hear how you do today. :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Congrats on all yor wins Lisa, I can't wait to hear how you do today. :D
Me too! Come on Siren clean out that CH of CH class! :woof:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lisa did well today. Will let her tell the news. Thanks for the complements, Lucy was being good at the show :p. I'm just hoping barca/Varro are in 18-24 for nationals. I'll post some pics of Charlie and Lucy being handled in jr handler by mike stephenson's 3 year old. Was a good show overall hope nm keeps having it!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats!!!

What is Novice Touch-N-Go?
It is a class in NADAC agility it is all contacts and tunnels.

This is when siren was a pup at her first show so ignore how bad she is! lol But it gives you an idea of what the course is like.

I am so proud of your pack, great owner=great dogs
Thanks!!

Lisa did well today. Will let her tell the news. Thanks for the complements, Lucy was being good at the show :p. I'm just hoping barca/Varro are in 18-24 for nationals. I'll post some pics of Charlie and Lucy being handled in jr handler by mike stephenson's 3 year old. Was a good show overall hope nm keeps having it!
Ok Day two!

Varro took a second place and Barca did not place. Monsoon picked up another 1st place and is now 9 pts from his CH.

The big news of the day is Siren took the CH of CH class! Ed Hinkle judges on score cards for his champion class and I was pleased he really liked her. Siren is liked better by the older judges who know what and have seen what the original purpose this breed was bred for. Siren is more of that type of dog and newer judges who are use to more show bred dogs tend not to like her as much. It will be interesting to see how she progresses in the CH class. There are so many great dogs we will have some good competition for sure! Ed is also retiring this year and I could not be happier for Sire to finish her CH yesterday then today take the CH of CH class under him. :woof:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I see her progressing to the GR CH class in the future! Congrats again. I love siren I am pissed Barca did not place today. I love the freaking dog LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts