All Non-Food Vendors Welcome
Raffle on Sat and 50/50 on Sunday
1 Gate Fee for a Raffle Ticket
Any questions or need more info feel free to PM me

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No that is not me. I can relay any questions you have, Though there is very few people in our club so I probably can answer most questions. If not I will get some numbers for you to call. Iam talking to the pres of my club know if you want to ask.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't wait to meet you I'll more than likely be at the conformation table. The fee is just $1

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Awesome! :D I told my man last night we are going, and we are staying the whole time, no whining! lol That is just a few days before my little mans 1st birthday too.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Lisa, it might be Rob and Marlene McCabe. They're easily found on Facebook. I had heard that someone else was voted in as president, but they're still officers I'm sure and could at least point you in the right direction.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
McCabes last I knew; they have American Bulldog offilialtions as well or used; long time all around bulldog people out of Bartlesville, or used to be. Good call Baha!! I miss my red dirt people sometimes .. :D Okie dust in my blood.....

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah robert is still pres. And he still has couple of Am bulldogs. He I and a guy named HB work dogs togather. I have sent a pm to Lisa. We haven't voted anyone els in.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am sooooooo hoping I get to make this show :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Goo that would be awesome, I totally look forward to that :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good luck. Can't wait to see you there. I will make sure t say hello.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Rudyb I can't wait to see you and your wife and that gorgeous nlittle girl y'all just had :D Hooray good times

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
We will be there as well, can't miss a show that is this close...lol But I expect all you that are going to this show to go to Norman, OK May 7 and 8!!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We'll be in Norman. Tye were have you been ? I missed you. We can't wait to see you. I got a lil suprise for you a sneek peek at my little princess Rachel.

oand there will probably be a lil of this too.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yay!! I will for sure bring karma!! Can't wait so they are having a pity show to showcase the dogs??? What classes are they having? And how much for entry fee?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts