Go Pitbull Forums banner

ADBA Show in Kellyville Ok

7K views 70 replies 11 participants last post by  apbtmom76 
Lisa, it might be Rob and Marlene McCabe. They're easily found on Facebook. I had heard that someone else was voted in as president, but they're still officers I'm sure and could at least point you in the right direction.

Rudy, I'm not going to be there. I wanted to go to Norman, but I'm trying to get to the UKC Mississippi show the end of this month, too. My plan is to be up in Tulsa in June for the UKC obedience and rally trial. I honestly don't know the next ADBA show T will get to. That will depend on clan Matrix.

Well, I aint goin' to Mississippi in 2 weeks. LOL! So I should definitely be able to make it up for the Tulsa thing. You should come and watch, see if its something you think your dogs want to do. Classic obedience is kind of tedious, but Rally-O is actually kind of fun because you get to talk to your dog while you're going through the exercises. I'm going to try and put a rally title on Terra, and get the other 2 legs Loki needs for her open-level obedience title.

Its at the Tulsa Dog Training Club. Right near 61st and Hwy 169 if I remember correctly. There's a QT there, and a road right next to it that runs up past some apartments, and the TDTC is right there. The event listing is on the UKC website.

I *might* be able to make it up for the Norman show in May. Probably wont know until the last minute though.

Megz, I think you should definitely hold out for a dual-registered dog. You're in a good area to try all those cool UKC sports (sans weight pull, but you're actually not far from the east TX people in that regard).

Megz, best advice I can give is not to limit yourself to local. If that ideal dog is in Poland, there is still a way to get it to you. Save your money and work out the transportation after you've picked the perfect breeder and breeding. :)

Reactions: 9361
Are we sure its bordatella? I think I will get Terra a booster before we go to the next show, just to be on the safe side. ETA: We should be good on distemper, I think. Parvo/Bordatella are the ones that all the vets here seem to want a 6-month booster on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.