Go Pitbull Forums banner

ADBA Show in Kellyville Ok

7K views 70 replies 11 participants last post by  apbtmom76 
Well wont be in kellyville, Charlie has kennel cough; assuming he got it at the georgetown show since he is an only dog.... anyways hoping to be back for Norman his first show in adult classes!
Charlie isn't the only one that now has Kennel Cough after the Georgetown show.... I heard from a friend that lives near Waco and he said that Kennel Cough is going around ALOT down that way, he said there have also been alot of Distemper cases...

YAHHOO took Charlie to the vet for a definete diagnosis, and I also know of another person who had dogs down at the TX show that all 3 of his have it, and were also at the vet. A booster would be a good idea since this year seems to be HUGE on people bringing sick dogs to the shows.

My last two, knock on wood, that have gotten this mysterious virus started eating today, so will be back outside tomorrow! I've had 10 dogs come down with this, I lost 1, one did a 4 day stay at the vet and the others had a milder form (possibly because I started antibotics on EVERY dog on the yard, AND re-boostered EVERY one).. I've went an entire 4 days with no new dogs sick so HOPEFULLY I'm on the way of kicking this... I've used bleach, iodine, and novasan to clean EVERYTHING, and have had my dog room as a sort of isolation area...

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!! We will not be bringing any dogs, I didn't want to risk anyone else getting this, but we will be there on saturday to hang out and visit!!

Was sad to not bring any dogs but LOVED being able to actually talk to alot of people yesterday!! That is really unusual for me since I'm always going in and out of the ring..lol The weather wasn't bad, a little cool, but loved it!! The club was doing a great job as always and it was a blast!! Hope to see everyone again in Norman!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.