Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts
OMG Rudy, I cannot wait, wait to see Rachel, she is sooooooo friggin cute, lmaooo at the last pic. But yes I am for sure gonna try my hardest to be at this one. Man she is adorable :D

I can't wait, lol. Rudy I know you better let me4 hold Rachel, Lisa held out on me with baby Justin :p hahha

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Oh for sure you ca hold her. She is going to be the most social little baby is i have any thing to do with it. Just look for us we'll be the one registering dogs with a stroller back there. How many dogs are you bringing?

Rudy - hooray, I am so excited, and you should have seen the strollers at the show this past weekend :D

Goo - that's right, omg I get to meet Zachy yes, oh this is gonna be a great weekend too :D

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Great Megan. I can't wait for the show. I was just wondering Lindsay will you be coming to the show. I saw that the matrix dogs did so well in TX. Hope to see you maybe Terra and Dooney can ch together, we have 97 points too.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
We are also trying our hand at a fastest drag sled for a fun class. We got the idea our friend Sam in Colorado.

Rudy, I'm not going to be there. I wanted to go to Norman, but I'm trying to get to the UKC Mississippi show the end of this month, too. My plan is to be up in Tulsa in June for the UKC obedience and rally trial. I honestly don't know the next ADBA show T will get to. That will depend on clan Matrix.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Aww man thats stinks. I will have to look in to the UKc show here then. I been saying I am going to get around to some of the UKc stuff but haven't. Oh well see you around.

Well, I aint goin' to Mississippi in 2 weeks. LOL! So I should definitely be able to make it up for the Tulsa thing. You should come and watch, see if its something you think your dogs want to do. Classic obedience is kind of tedious, but Rally-O is actually kind of fun because you get to talk to your dog while you're going through the exercises. I'm going to try and put a rally title on Terra, and get the other 2 legs Loki needs for her open-level obedience title.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.