Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Hmm I'll have to check it out. I'll look and see do you know where they have the trial?

Its at the Tulsa Dog Training Club. Right near 61st and Hwy 169 if I remember correctly. There's a QT there, and a road right next to it that runs up past some apartments, and the TDTC is right there. The event listing is on the UKC website.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Oh yeah I been there. I will try and make this one for sure.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Well thats good that show is too close for us to miss so hope to see you there. It's been a while.

Discussion starter · #50 · (Edited)
One is from Texas our girl she was only UKC we got her adba papers a few weeks ago and another from Oklahoma only Adba and we had to drive down to Texas last year and have a judge look at him and ok him for the UKC last spring right before they stopped taking additional registries. Kinda weird but allows allows us to hit a lot of shows and just gives us more options for activaties with the dogs.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
What are you looking for in a dog? There are a lot of great people around here with awesome dogs. You can pm me. We know somany now that we been going to shows and I try to talk to every one.

Megz, I think you should definitely hold out for a dual-registered dog. You're in a good area to try all those cool UKC sports (sans weight pull, but you're actually not far from the east TX people in that regard).

Discussion starter · #54 ·
It really dooes open up you options so much. I hope to ch dooney soon and head right iinto some ukc events

Well wont be in kellyville, Charlie has kennel cough; assuming he got it at the georgetown show since he is an only dog.... anyways hoping to be back for Norman his first show in adult classes!

Yeah, I'd really like a dual registered dog. That kennel I was looking at here in Oklahoma, the Okla Outlaws seems to only do ADBA from what I could tell. And I'm still debating on whether or not I'll go more show bloodlines or game bloodlines... I just have this perfect dog in my mind that I want and don't know what attributes I'll have to let go and settle on.. lol

Megz, best advice I can give is not to limit yourself to local. If that ideal dog is in Poland, there is still a way to get it to you. Save your money and work out the transportation after you've picked the perfect breeder and breeding. :)

Reactions: 9361
Discussion starter · #60 ·
That is really true I am looking into a breeder in cali right now. I don't care if I have to go get the dog my self. I am just waiting to see if they are planning on letting any of the pups go.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.