Weight Pull and Conformation begins 9:30
Fun Classes Jr. Handler, Judges Choice and Fastest Drag Weight Dog
All Non-Food Vendors Welcome
Raffle on Sat and 50/50 on Sunday
1 Gate Fee for a Raffle Ticket
Any questions or need more info feel free to PM me

See less See more
#3 ·
No that is not me. I can relay any questions you have, Though there is very few people in our club so I probably can answer most questions. If not I will get some numbers for you to call. Iam talking to the pres of my club know if you want to ask.

#7 ·
Lisa, it might be Rob and Marlene McCabe. They're easily found on Facebook. I had heard that someone else was voted in as president, but they're still officers I'm sure and could at least point you in the right direction.

#8 · (Edited)
McCabes last I knew; they have American Bulldog offilialtions as well or used; long time all around bulldog people out of Bartlesville, or used to be. Good call Baha!! I miss my red dirt people sometimes .. :D Okie dust in my blood.....

#9 ·
Yeah robert is still pres. And he still has couple of Am bulldogs. He I and a guy named HB work dogs togather. I have sent a pm to Lisa. We haven't voted anyone els in.

#18 ·
We'll be in Norman. Tye were have you been ? I missed you. We can't wait to see you. I got a lil suprise for you a sneek peek at my little princess Rachel.

oand there will probably be a lil of this too.

Reactions: apbtmom76
#23 ·
OMG Rudy, I cannot wait, wait to see Rachel, she is sooooooo friggin cute, lmaooo at the last pic. But yes I am for sure gonna try my hardest to be at this one. Man she is adorable :D

#27 ·
Oh for sure you ca hold her. She is going to be the most social little baby is i have any thing to do with it. Just look for us we'll be the one registering dogs with a stroller back there. How many dogs are you bringing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.