Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 Conformation Shows & 2 weight pulls.. who alls going?

Haywood County Fairgrounds
758 Crabtree Rd
Waynesville,NC

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I'd like to go, but not sure if I'll be able to. You know the "goose" won't make it that far anyways since I can't go below a 1/2 a tank.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to go, but not sure if I'll be able to. You know the "goose" won't make it that far anyways since I can't go below a 1/2 a tank.
Dude ur butt better definitely be saving for nationals in Oct!!!!!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I'm trying like hell! Kids wearing me thin though... I'll figure it out though.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Bev you better be at Nationals, Jessie wish I could but I believe the Dewey, OK show is that weekend. But I will be at Nationals for sure, can't wait to see you all :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bev you better be at Nationals, Jessie wish I could but I believe the Dewey, OK show is that weekend. But I will be at Nationals for sure, can't wait to see you all :D
Kool :woof: can't wait!!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I'm gonna do my best mah... Gotta figure out how to get the money up lol.
Jessie, we may have to pitch in on a rental and get a big SUV or something. If the goose would make it, we'd have plenty of room lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm gonna do my best mah... Gotta figure out how to get the money up lol.
Jessie, we may have to pitch in on a rental and get a big SUV or something. If the goose would make it, we'd have plenty of room lol.
Wed never get all the dogs in there.. ill be taking like 6the of them to nationals..lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Sure if the same weekend. I will try and go to nationals too though. We will see how the dogs are on points and stuff coming up on nationals.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Wed never get all the dogs in there.. ill be taking like 6the of them to nationals..lol
Lol... you're so right. Maybe I should convert my non-running car into a dog trailer lol. I can see it now, yank the seats, steering wheel, gear shift, everything, and box it all in so I can fit crates in it. Call it the "Pit Pulley System" lol. Idk.. just bein goofy this morning.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol... you're so right. Maybe I should convert my non-running car into a dog trailer lol. I can see it now, yank the seats, steering wheel, gear shift, everything, and box it all in so I can fit crates in it. Call it the "Pit Pulley System" lol. Idk.. just bein goofy this morning.
Girl you're crazy.. lol.. I do need a bigger dog trailer.. I can only get 6 in mine now

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Lol, you know it!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I'm planning on being there.Hopefully the husband won't mess up my plans lol.

We need to all get together for nationals

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
That is what I am saying Lisa. :D Rudy bring it, you know you gonna do great with your crew :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I know we will deffinately be at nationals.. gotta get some practice in with my new boys first.. lol... im excited well all get to hang though .. :D Bev you better get your butt in gear!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Well I know we will deffinately be at nationals.. gotta get some practice in with my new boys first.. lol... im excited well all get to hang though .. :D Bev you better get your butt in gear!
Yes ma'am! Lmao.. I'm doing what I can here... gonna start hiding money from myself lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts