Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy to say that we just added two new 2" colors, Royal Blue & Red. There were quite a few people on here waiting for these colors so I figured I'd post up on here and keep those people updated.
I thank everyone for they're support, we wouldnt be where we are with out the help of the people on this board. THANK YOU GUYS!!!
2", 4ply - $20.00 w/SH. and collar bands

If your interested our e-mail is [email protected]. For quickest responses e-mail is the way to go :)

thank you,
Trevor​

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG I love the blue one soooooooo much. Dang it Trevor why you gotta do this to me when I'm broke *shakes fists angrily*

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I'm liking that red one... oh yeah you will be hearing from me soon, keep up the good work!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG I love the blue one soooooooo much. Dang it Trevor why you gotta do this to me when I'm broke *shakes fists angrily*
Sorry! We just got enough $ to expand a little bit. We should have brass and hex small spikes
Here in about a week. We need to meet up soon, seriously!!!

I'm liking that red one... oh yeah you will be hearing from me soon, keep up the good work!
I really like the red one too, I HAD to make a blue and a red one for nismo too.
I couldn't resist lol. Thanks so much for your support. We take very good care of our
customers. I think our customers on here would say the same. I hope :p lol
He does great work :) Dosia is wearing his 4ply black & green, I love it!!!!
Is that the one in your sig? I still gotta put him up in the happy tails!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I think the one in my sig is the old one. I have a great pic Holly took at the Splash dogs event you can see the color perfect let me upload it real quick like ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts