Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were looking to adopt a pup from a local bully rescue. shes 12 weeks. included is a pic. drawing a blank on names. i can think of male names no problem. but female names just wont come to mind. so far ive got laci or lexi, but not sure because our other female is roxie. also have josie, moonshine (for the hell of it, was trying to think of some country/ hillbilly names haha) daisy and jager(meister) its the puppy on the left

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Daisy Duke?

Are both pups yours? They sure are cute! You're going to have your hands full!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
OK, here's how my brain works. I looked at her and thought "She looks like a little spitfire. No, you can't call a girl dog Spitfire. What other WWII other fighter planes were there? Hmmm... Zero, Corsair, Mustang. Wait, Mustang. Mustang Sally. Sally."

Maybe Sally.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no we are just getting the one on the left. we have a 2 year old chocolate female now. im trying/wanting to keep the name country/southern/hillbilly haha. which is where moonshine, jager and daisy came in. all help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Betty Sue
Dolly

Oh, if your other dog's name is Roxie then maybe you should go with the Chicago theme and name the new pup Velma.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Heya. In the case of your male dog names, do you perhaps have one for me. I took movie names for all my dogs in the past eg: Dakota, Evolet and Katara. But I am getting a male pup and have lost all imagination.
I was thinking about Maximus Grande, but I'm not sure

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
See I don't like human names on dogs, just my preference. What about Rink? Those adorable wrinkle brows are all I see when I looked at her :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I like Daisy Dukes lol , or Annie

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
been thinking more. so far we have come up with Pebbles,star (rockstar), vegas, Dakota, bailey

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Ok I'm late but that aside, MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!

and THANK YOU for adopting!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm late also I liked Dakota also.....such a cute name.when I thought of daisey was thinking mickey mouse club house...lmao,I have a 4 and 7 year old and they love mickey mouse club house.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute, have you picked a name yet?

·
3,272 Posts
Soo cute, can't wait to see more pics of BOTH of your girls :)

·
3,272 Posts
Omg freaking adorable!!!!! That's some serious cuteness overload, I teally hope they like each other forever!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What do you guys think about cropping her ears?(most likely a show crop) something to set her apart from roxie and I love cropped ears. Always wanted a dog with one

1 - 20 of 27 Posts