Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday i went fishing an took cali an bear with me. They both had a blast and were happy pups. Cant wait to go back again.

Ready to go

We saw birds

Myself and my moms friend with my pups

Pics of the pups having fun and scenery

· Bitch Noone Wanted
8,946 Posts
OMG I am loving these pics and I hope I stay thin like your mom the rest of my life, lol. I am lovin the pics of you and the dogs together but my faves are of Cali rolling in the grass :D Thanks for sharing girl.

· Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG I am loving these pics and I hope I stay thin like your mom the rest of my life, lol. I am lovin the pics of you and the dogs together but my faves are of Cali rolling in the grass :D Thanks for sharing girl.
LOL my mom isnt the one in the swim suite just to infrom u :rofl: i love all the pics with the dogs in it :D

Great pics! Looks like they had an awesome adventure :)
Thanks they did they had a blast

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Aw!! Bear and Cali are too friggin adorable. I'm lovin the pier there with Cali bookin it and Bear turnin around like "HEY!!!!" Great shots! Love em all.

· Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahha my bad girl, is that you?? You white :p jk I am too, but great pics anywayz :p
Im the one wearing the black long grey sleeve shirt :D

Fun Fun! What'd you guys go fishing for? I miss fishing, will have to convince the hubby to go this weekend :D
The area we went have catfish an pike, We fished for pike and caught 4

Aw!! Bear and Cali are too friggin adorable. I'm lovin the pier there with Cali bookin it and Bear turnin around like "HEY!!!!" Great shots! Love em all.
LOL ya they had fun, running, swimming, chasing each other, you should have seen them,

Cool pics looks like yall had a blast! But i like dogs and fish LOL did you catch anything?
yes 4 pikes

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
great pics :D looks like alot of fun!!!

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
so fun! Love the one of you guys going down the stairs, cool picture. The last time I went fishing I caught an ell and never went back. I was in 8th grade, lol. I HATE SNAKES and that looked like a wet snake to me lol

· Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so fun! Love the one of you guys going down the stairs, cool picture. The last time I went fishing I caught an ell and never went back. I was in 8th grade, lol. I HATE SNAKES and that looked like a wet snake to me lol
LOL there were gartner snakes we saw 2, i hate snakes as well i was freaking out when i saw it an i was yelin at the dogs not to go near the bridge :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.