Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I play a game called chicken smoothie, and I was reading comments on a thread that had questions about min pins. There was one question that said "does the colour of the pup matter?" I answered no, but one guy/girl said " Colorwise I'm not sure but pit bulls even though they are good dogs tend to be more aggressive when they are blue" and I beg to differ. My daddy grew up with many pits and a majority of them were blue he said they were they sweetest dogs you could ever meet, except for one who had pups and went crazy ( she had to be put down D: ). My cousins in ferndale WA have a blue pitty and she is pretty much scared of her own shadow, and she has never bitten or aggressively growled at someone. But dispute the many great blues is it really true that blues are more aggressive. Please help me :confused:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Not at all

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
I play a game called chicken smoothie, and I was reading comments on a thread that had questions about min pins. There was one question that said "does the colour of the pup matter?" I answered no, but one guy/girl said " Colorwise I'm not sure but pit bulls even though they are good dogs tend to be more aggressive when they are blue" and I beg to differ. My daddy grew up with many pits and a majority of them were blue he said they were they sweetest dogs you could ever meet, except for one who had pups and went crazy ( she had to be put down D: ). My cousins in ferndale WA have a blue pitty and she is pretty much scared of her own shadow, and she has never bitten or aggressively growled at someone. But dispute the many great blues is it really true that blues are more aggressive. Please help me :confused:
blue is just a color, back yard breeders try to call it rare and breed the :poop: outta it so they end up being poorly bred. some bybs breed them to be "mean" a human agressive dog would never be bred by a REAL breeder and would be either pts or neutered but most likely pts. its could happen to reds to if they were the latest craze. its just people breeding bad dogs to bad dogs giving every one a bad name imo

Reactions: Mach0

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Blue has nothing to do with a dog other than it is blue. It does not affect drive, or brains, or temperament, or anything other than what the dog looks like.

Blue dog can be know to have health issues ( mainly fur) but this is from bad breeding for the color not due to the color itself.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Just watch out for the green dogs. :p haha Nah everyone else pretty much covered it! :)
no no its the purple with black dots ones you gotta watch out for i heard they roll in packs :p

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
This might not always be the case,but with a lot of blue pits,they were BYB for the color and not the temperament of the dog.
We have a Blue who is scared and will snap at people,but it's not cause of his color,it's cause of the way he was treated at his previous house.
I have met some very sweet blue colored pits.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
No you're wrong,it's the rainbow ones you have to watch out for. They have laser eyes and lock jaw.
But they can't help it,it;s cause their brains swell.
thats right its them dang raindow dogs, i heard they make great guard dogs :hammer:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
No you're wrong,it's the rainbow ones you have to watch out for. They have laser eyes and lock jaw.
But they can't help it,it;s cause their brains swell.
i needs me one of them!!! :rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
We were selling the pups a few months ago. But they are gone now. They go for like 5k each.

They're very rare and hard to come by.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
They're very rare and hard to come by.
Omg you newbies know nothing. You keep a rainbow daughter and inbreed that to your rainbow male DUH.......Whole rainbow litter:rofl:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I have been breeding these dogs for 200 years. I think I know what I am breeding.
Don't listen to Holly,she knows nothing about these dogs! NOTHING I TELL YOU!*shakes fist*

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I have been breeding these dogs for 200 years. I think I know what I am breeding.
Don't listen to Holly,she knows nothing about these dogs! NOTHING I TELL YOU!*shakes fist*
*shakes both fist* I know everything! EVERYTHING I tell you! Especially when it come to rare dogs. I and Only I own the kennel that produces RARE Dark Fawns

I will grace you all with a glimpse of the RARE Dark fawn ( not to be mistaken with blue in any way :D)

OP sorry to hijack your post, hope you don't take it personally we are just a fun bunch and enjoy our rowdy ways :D

PS It is also rare that I and I alone produce the "standing ear" that is a Kruger trait muhahahaha :D

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Yeah well, I have the only Brindle female with no white,and bat ears. SO THERE! Did I mention she can fly! Yeah that's right,I'd like to see yours do that!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
OMG RARE DARK FAWN? i absolutely must have one :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well my Dark Fawn only does Taxes, but I have a brindle that flys!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
1 - 20 of 75 Posts