Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahaha this is the way he sleeps with me in bed, he is usally covered with his head on the pillow but wasn't in the mood last night :p

Reactions: Mach0

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG he's just so freakin adorable!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky girl, he's absolutely beautiful!! :love:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Someone is S.P.O.I.L.E.D! Rotten ... I can't lie Lola has been sleeping with us too!!! He's a cute baby boy enjoy it they don't stay small forever. I am glad he's with you Stacia couldn't have picked a better mom for him to go to. I know you needed this :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG he's just so freakin adorable!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky girl, he's absolutely beautiful!! :love:
:D He is sooo rotten, and thank you, I am truely grateful to Stacia for this guy :D Hugs

Someone is S.P.O.I.L.E.D! Rotten ... I can't lie Lola has been sleeping with us too!!! He's a cute baby boy enjoy it they don't stay small forever. I am glad he's with you Stacia couldn't have picked a better mom for him to go to. I know you needed this :)
hahaha that is exactly what Stacia said. I don't want him to grow up but do, only get thru the teething part :p And yes I did need this, I will tell Stacia thank you til he passes, I hope she knows how much I love him and appreciate her :D

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
As if we didn't know you would have the most spoiled puppy in the world. LOL!! Rotten. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what I call him besides BBD ( Bad Boy Davo), but Kaos is my nickname as well, is why we suit each other so well. Hugs

·
Banned
314 Posts
Just so you know in advance, Ms. Tye, if you let a puppy sleep in bed, the longer it happens, the more difficult it will be to break the habit when he grows.
(But you probably know this, you're just ditzy and don't care!, LOL)

BTW, my dog Vandal lays in the same posture as Odie :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Just so you know in advance, Ms. Tye, if you let a puppy sleep in bed, the longer it happens, the more difficult it will be to break the habit when he grows.
(But you probably know this, you're just ditzy and don't care!, LOL)

BTW, my dog Vandal lays in the same posture as Odie :)
hahaha you forget Sir Eagle that I had Phoenix for 6 years who always slept in bed with me and Odie will be nowhere NEARLY as big as he was :p lmaoooo @ Ditzy and nah I really don't care, he is a great cuddle bug though :p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
they are the best cuddle pups! He is already so awesome! Such a cutie pie! Love when they snuggle in your neck to cuddle :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeah Amy, he is the best cuddler, I love it :D

·
Banned
314 Posts
hahaha you forget Sir Eagle that I had Phoenix for 6 years who always slept in bed with me and Odie will be nowhere NEARLY as big as he was :p lmaoooo @ Ditzy and nah I really don't care, he is a great cuddle bug though :p
No, I didn't forget, Ms. Tye, as I'm not like natural blondes (so solly ladies!;)) who dye their hair red to try and hide their true nature! :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, I didn't forget, Ms. Tye, as I'm not like natural blondes (so solly ladies!;)) who dye their hair red to try and hide their true nature! :p
You are such a brat, just you wait, and I am a natural strawberry blonde :p So shoosh

·
Banned
314 Posts
You are such a brat, just you wait, and I am a natural strawberry blonde :p So shoosh
Strawberry is a fruit and a flavor, not officially a color! LOL
Moi, a brat? Better than other names I've been called, but like you, I don't care, LOL. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Strawberry is a fruit and a flavor, not officially a color! LOL
Moi, a brat? Better than other names I've been called, but like you, I don't care, LOL. :D
Actually it is a hair color silly boy and yes you are a brat, just wait, I'm tellin ya, me and Loly gonna beat u pon you, glad you like me :p Hugs

·
Banned
314 Posts
Actually it is a hair color silly boy and yes you are a brat, just wait, I'm tellin ya, me and Loly gonna beat u pon you, glad you like me :p Hugs
I just told her what you said! She barked in response...LOL.
Looks like I'll have to wait and see:)

BTW, my dictionary must be outdated, as nothing of a color is mentioned!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
spoiled!!!! shame on you Tye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding ! love it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts