Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Aimee came down from WA to CA with GRCH CALI GIRL'S ITZA STICKUP OF DMG AKA Clyde:D One of the sweetest dogs EVA! Well Taking pictures of our dogs is it what does it for me and Aimee so we spent hours taking pictures of the dogs lol. Enjoy!!!

Clyde

Clyde and Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee and Stack

Xena

Clyde + Kids

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG such great pics :) They are all looking gorgeous. I especially love the ones with the kids too cute. Fish looks so cute giving the baby kisses :)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
WOW stack and bee! its like a mirror

Great pics, love the one of the kids, in that first one noodles like wtf's going on hehe

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys! Yeah I was really happy with the out come of the pics we got :D Considering Aimee was tired from driving and the dogs where not in photo mood lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
WOW stack and bee! its like a mirror

Great pics, love the one of the kids, in that first one noodles like wtf's going on hehe
kids are TOOOO CUTE!!..LOVED THE PHOTOS!.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Love these pics, Holly. The one of Stack and Bumblebee is AWESOME. They both look stunning. Clyde is a handsome little baby dogs as well, Aimee. Last pic should be a Xmas card or something!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Clyde is just gorgeous, I love that guys face, but Holly that pic of Stack and Bee is just amazing, and the one of CLyde witht he kids awwww, I can't believe how big your little one has gotten, great pics

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :D I am in love with the pic of Bee and Stack. I am thinking of trying to get enough people I can trust to handle dogs so we could get a group pic of the 5 pups and parents for their 2nd B-Day, but I don't think its gonna happen :( To many people can't hold dogs and move with them when they pull.:hammer:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I would totally travel to help you out with that!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oh heck yeah I would be down to come visit for that pic :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
LOVE the first pic of stack and bee omg best ever, the last one in with the kids is really cute to

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great looking dogs

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics, I love stacks face so sweet, and bee is adorable

·
Registered
184 Posts
After 12+ hours of driving from WA to CA, group photos would be the last thing on the to do list :D All the photos look superb. Well done!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Yeah I was super tired. If I was only awake enough to finish holding dogs/taking pics that would have been great. We were only their for a day and then I had to drive back. lol. Thanks for the compliments everyone! I think all the pics look great Holly!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah we def got a couple real nice shots :D I was glad to finally get a pic of Stack and Bee together.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts