Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See why my boy Lucky and his wife Ruthie are on night patrol? (Keep scrolling down, I didn't know how to size the pix.-sorry!)

· hrmph
5,364 Posts
holy moly!!!!
for stuff like that, since there's 2 pics and a big white space.. i usually use paint! it's on all PCs I believe, and it's simple. use the square tool and go around an individual picture, then go edit and copy and open a new page and click paste. then save it, and go back and do the same for the other. i'm super bad at explaining things, it's easier than i make it sound.

thats crazy though!! i would pee my pants if my dogs did that!

· Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Over Christmas they got either a huge rat or a mole, but Lucky's usual target is either the vaccum or the lawnmower...lol. Yeah I was glad it wasn't poisionous and yeah I almost let my bladder go too! I love my night patrol!

· Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Type of snake

I found out what type of snake that was in the pix I posted a while back that my night crew killed. It was a water moccasin! When my husband saw the pix, he freaked! He said in Louisiana, those were the main cause of dog deaths here. Water moccasins are so bad they can even kill a person even if you cut off thier head and prick your finger with the fang and there is poison in it...! Then he followed up with a story of how he put a water moccasin head in one of the red ant hills around here and within a couple of hours the ants had already picked it clean. So we're not safe from ANY bugs or CRITTERS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.