·
Registered
2,146 Posts
coooool!!!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
That is very freaking cool!!!!

Comments like this one below (posted at the bottom of the link) are what irritate me. It's this elitist attitude that some people have, "I have a purebred so I'm better than you!" Annoys the ever loving snot outta me!!!!

UGH. Another bow to slob appeal.

Slob appeal has ruined most of television (how ironic that you mention you were watching "What Not to Wear"), it has ruined film, music... now this.

What's next, America? I know- let's re-record all Mozart.. no- all classical works with ukeleles and startup a "classical" radio station on XM.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That is super great!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
ya i was excited when i heard about this! mutt lovers like me have more than just pets to ya know lol

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
You guys are all crazy to think that cool that AKC is now doing this. The ONLY reason they are doing this is b/c they are trying to stay at the top of the water instead of continuing to drown. UKC has been taking contracts away from AKC for years now with other Registries around the world. FCI / CKC (canada) have both pulled out of AKC and is fully working with UKC. UKC started allowing MUTTS (AMBOR) to trial in sports that UKC offers.

The President of the AKC quit AKC when they stated that Judges could not be dual judges with other organizations. He is now the President of the UKC and getting UKC on the map and moving forward. Love good working stuff when it is being done RIGHT!!

JMO

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is very freaking cool!!!!

Comments like this one below (posted at the bottom of the link) are what irritate me. It's this elitist attitude that some people have, "I have a purebred so I'm better than you!" Annoys the ever loving snot outta me!!!!
I agree wholeheartedly. Mutts are just as good as purebreds :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts