Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so lately when i go on Dog Dooty i've noticed some albino turds.. only when they're dried out.. pretty sure its Daisy... what would be causing this?? something i should worry about... her diet is the same as its always been

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO white and dried out? the sun does that { if ya cleaned them up right away they wouldnt be albino} LMFAO

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, it literally turns white.. like within a few hours .. i was cleanin up the yard yesterday and saw Daisy crap.. well, later that day i was out there and it had started to turn white .. it literally crumbles apart like a dirt clod.. lol.. i was reading just now and they say if you feed the dog bones it will make their poo turn white.. i fed all 3 beef knuckle on Saturday.. but only Daisy's turds turn albino..

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
was it hot out though? in the summer { which it isnt here yet lol} they can turn white and dry out in a matter of a few hours.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, it was pretty warm.. but what i'm saying is.. the other dogs poo doesnt.. even if it sits several days in 90 degree heat ..

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
hmmm thats weird then , they all eat the same?

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kirkland Lamb/Rice kibble.. they get beef knuckle a couple times a month.. i'm guessing its from the calcium content

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
If I feed high protein kibble, Chansey, my older female, produces the white turds of awesomeness. If I put them all on raw, all have the white poo. It's nearly odorless, and if you let it dry out, it turns into dust and washes away magically. (LOL)

The dog that is producing the white poo is probably more sensitive to the quality of the kibble you are feeding.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
never seen this in the 2 yrs i've had her.. been feeding the same all along.. i just started feeding the beef knuckle occasionally

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Bones! they turn white from the calcium :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not necessarily too much bone. Definitely more than anything you will find on the shelves. Works out well with a combo of muscle and organ meat

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'll lay off the bone w/ her then.. the other 2 do fine w/ it..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts