1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Awww I lubs her, she looks sooo happy to be home :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
she is so cute, she reminds me alot my my mira she was a good dog... well mostly

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh man when she got out of the car here at home...she didnt even want to stop to potty before going in lol. she loves being home.

Shes a good pup...has her moments but every puppy does lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
i really hope you can bring her home permanently soon. the uncertainty makes me cringe..
she is such a pretty babaygirl !

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i really hope you can bring her home permanently soon. the uncertainty makes me cringe..
she is such a pretty babaygirl !
lol oh well its for certain we have a place now....just have to wait till the current occupants move out. for now she stays at a boarding kennel until weekends then i try to bring her here to work with her. she loves it there...but if she were to show any signs of DA then they will only take her out alone...thats why i like the people in charge. they have boarded ex-fighter pits and had no issues...so thats why i chose there.

·
Registered
776 Posts
oh your just waiting to move in! thats makes me feel better... i always hear things like this and picture the dogs ending up homeless .. then i amagine my dogs homeless and it really gets me =-P .

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh your just waiting to move in! thats makes me feel better... i always hear things like this and picture the dogs ending up homeless .. then i amagine my dogs homeless and it really gets me =-P .
lol yep...she aint going nowhere....it would have to be over my dead body lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts