Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well outside of a fenced yard that is, she was a very good girl.

I've always brought her out on a 50 foot long line when we went to areas like this. She was staying right next to me, very responsive to commands, and I found a nice spot for some pictures so I decided to take her off for a bit. (Only a portion of the time.)

We worked on her recall, rewarded her for check ins, turning back towards me, and responding to any command.

She had a lot of fun :) I found the spot when taking Dakota out on a walk yesterday, but didn't have my camera with me. So Dakota will be getting his own photoshoot sometime this week.

Alice decided to randomly offer a heel while we were walking around

For those who like youngsters, this is Michael, the 2 year old we babysit. He'll turn 3 right around the same time as Dakota.

He likes to mimic the dogs, that includes chewing on Kongs, lapping up water, retrieving the ball with his mouth... and eating grass.

She was on her long line here, this is the farthest she went.

And came back like this.

I didn't realize the camera got smudged, betcha can guess which one did it. *cough*human*cough*
Also, another mimic example.

Blurry, but cute

Double derp, not sure why flash went off

Kisses

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
those are such awesome shots! im so glad u shared them with us! so cute :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I love every single one! The one of her with all the dandelion seeds is great! And the little boy is adorable too! Thanks for sharing!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Beautiful shots! I would have to say my favorite is the one of Alice and "the human" both laying there panting lol. My daughter, Trinity, is at the age where she mimics the dogs as well. She hasn't started barking at knocks on the door or the neighbors coming and going yet, but she does get "zoomies" through the house and laps up water and tries to eat her "kibble" without utensils or hands lol. Guess I need to include her in the crate and rotate system now since she's not allowed on the furniture... J/K. I love these photos Celeste. Thank you for sharing!

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Thank you for making me smile. The double derp is hilarious. Fantastic pics. :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
awww those are so great! What cutie's, Alice and Michael both! Mel does that too, he is always right by me even if he can wonder and play, lol. If he does he comes right back and checks in, I love it! Thanks for sharing those are some amazingly cute shots!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those are such awesome shots! im so glad u shared them with us! so cute :)
Thank you! Glad you liked them :)

I love every single one! The one of her with all the dandelion seeds is great! And the little boy is adorable too! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, it was a lot of fun! And no problem! ^^

Beautiful shots! I would have to say my favorite is the one of Alice and "the human" both laying there panting lol. My daughter, Trinity, is at the age where she mimics the dogs as well. She hasn't started barking at knocks on the door or the neighbors coming and going yet, but she does get "zoomies" through the house and laps up water and tries to eat her "kibble" without utensils or hands lol. Guess I need to include her in the crate and rotate system now since she's not allowed on the furniture... J/K. I love these photos Celeste. Thank you for sharing!
Lol! Hey, if it gives you a break, why not? He actually has shut himself in Dakota's crate and sat there panting. The dog food tubs have a tool box over them when he's here because he'll sneak the kibble. Gotta watch him when he "trains" the dogs too, sometimes he'll snag himself a snack.

He's almost 3, I wonder when he'll grow out of it. ;)

Thank you! :)

Thank you for making me smile. The double derp is hilarious. Fantastic pics. :)
Aww, you're welcome :D and thank you!

Beautiful pictures!!! :D
Thank you! :)

awww those are so great! What cutie's, Alice and Michael both! Mel does that too, he is always right by me even if he can wonder and play, lol. If he does he comes right back and checks in, I love it! Thanks for sharing those are some amazingly cute shots!
Thank you! Alice has been surprising me and doing very well, I had her on the longline so nothing would've happened either way. But she saw a Killdeer and took off after it. I used her recall we'd just been working on and she spun around and came right back.

I'm hoping to take her out for an off leash bike ride and see how she does. Dakota loves them, he goes about 20-30 feet ahead and makes a big loop and comes back.

lol your dogs awesome!
Why thank you! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts