Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the All 4 The Dogs Fun Show.. Me and Bev (thaladypit) had a blast!! It was a fundraiser to raise money for a shelter here in Sevierville,TN. There was a really nice turnout.

Here are some pics of Robert (thaladypit's boy) showin Roller in the junior handler

here are some random pics of the shelter pup and some others

here are a few of some of mine (and dont forget bev's roller) :D

Teardrop

Tau

Pheonix

Roller

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry for the sizes... photobucket is being slow

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
great pix jessie! Love em all, esp Annie with the pink mohawk!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think annie was my fav..lol

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
lol... She reminded me of an old foster mutt i had, that i named Annie lol. I was actually almost going to name her Phyllis (like Phyllis Diller), but Chenoa wanted to call her Annie so we did lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Looks like y'all had a blast!Glad you had a good turnout.How is Tau's personality coming along?Him and your other dogs are looking great!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like y'all had a blast!Glad you had a good turnout.How is Tau's personality coming along?Him and your other dogs are looking great!
Tau done great.. thats really the only reason i took him was to have him around all those people.. hes coming along great and hes doin alot better with not tucking his tail :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics, love seeing the kids out there involved.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Looks like fun! Hope you guys had a great time.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
tau did great, made me proud & he's not even my dog lol! Phoenix & roller wanted to play with each other, but we didnt allow it. The kids had a blast too, even though the girls were both cranky on account of missing their naps lol. East TN Pit Bull Rescue was there too, and got some pix of us as well, and we need to go to their site and download em, *hint hint* lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts