Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Why do bully owner's always start thread's with titles like this? What are you trying to prove? I just don't get it .... I think it's a nice video and I am sure Ginger is a good pet but the thread is asking for negative responses. If this is your breed of choice you shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. Just saying ....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wasnt trying to prove nothing sadie, its just a catchy title i thought was funny... im not the type of guy to sit & bicker about which breed is better, to each is own right?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ITs ok kevin us bully people have a good sense of humor :) Great video I love her :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
To each is own I wouldn't have personally started a thread entitled ALL BULLIES ARE DUMB & USELESS ANIMALS!!! Because IMO it's just negative and is asking for trouble but whatever makes you happy. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sadie... the title of the thread is SARCASTIC n not negative at all lol... i thought it'd be obvious

·
Registered
600 Posts
I do think the title is one that would get the wrong response.
It does come accross as a point is trying to be made.

Just saying.

Cool to see you training your dog but to be honest , with what youve written and what the title is im not realy impressed.
When "ginger begs to differ" was read i expected a hell of alot more than that, and i expect alot of other non bully owners will be the same.

With that being said i think both dogs looked like pretty nice bullys if you ask me and im about as critical as you can get when it comes to them. They look happy and healthy and they surely love you!
Take my advice or dont but lose those types of thread names , but please please keep up that training and keep posting some vids so we can see Ginger get better and better.

Bullys are not dumb anyone who says that is just an ignoramus.
How could they be dumb when they first came from one of the smartest breeds on the planet?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yeah I guess you wouldn't get it you wouldn't believe how many of these threads I have seen titled very similar to that go down the drain quickly ... ;) No hard feelings do your thing buddy!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Why do bully owner's always start thread's with titles like this? What are you trying to prove? I just don't get it .... I think it's a nice video and I am sure Ginger is a good pet but the thread is asking for negative responses. If this is your breed of choice you shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. Just saying ....
Exactly. Why the chip on your shoulder? You don't see me coming on here with threads saying "Staffordshire Bull Terriers are the best!". Stuff like this is asking for trouble and is more than a little trollish.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I do think the title is one that would get the wrong response.
It does come accross as a point is trying to be made.

Just saying.

Cool to see you training your dog but to be honest , with what youve written and what the title is im not realy impressed.
When "ginger begs to differ" was read i expected a hell of alot more than that, and i expect alot of other non bully owners will be the same.

With that being said i think both dogs looked like pretty nice bullys if you ask me and im about as critical as you can get when it comes to them. They look happy and healthy and they surely love you!
Take my advice or dont but lose those types of thread names , but please please keep up that training and keep posting some vids so we can see Ginger get better and better.

Bullys are not dumb anyone who says that is just an ignoramus.
How could they be dumb when they first came from one of the smartest breeds on the planet?
Well said junk :goodpost:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha! thanks. u got any dogs who do tricks junkyard? the way u judged mines it just seems like you do

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Ok well now that all the above is covered....... Great looking dogs and beautiful job working with them. They look super happy and are very good reps for the breed :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ok well now that all the above is covered....... Great looking dogs and beautiful job working with them. They look super happy and are very good reps for the breed :D
I was waiting for this lady to chime in ... Holly is a great advocate for the bully breed. I wish all bully owner's were just like you :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yes I do agree dog's look nice and good job working with them keep up the good work

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have had dogs that excelled in weight pull until we were kicked out of the sled dog club. They hated having me whip their samoyeds, and they also hated the friends i had with big amstaffs that whipped their huskies and malamutes, we are not as fortunate to have comps for just bull breeds down here.

My father and i had a purebred dingoes in the eighties that were trained scent dogs.
I have had one apbt who was great at flyball but i could never compete with her because she took a better interest in the other dogs than in the getting the ball.

I have had hunting dogs my whole life whos job it was to help eradicate vermin.

So yeah mate ive had a few well trained dogs.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well if u ever get the chance to capture some of em make sure u show us buddy...

1 - 20 of 123 Posts