Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know they have been MIA-------

Here ya go --

They enjoyed some time just being pups !

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Sometimes I think I just want to be a dog. Fun times!

Reactions: Mach0

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Some fine looking fellas you got there! ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

They can be such kids lol! As soon as you letthem, they will run around like maniacs.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dave

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sir- Are you meowing me?
:goodpost::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your Avatar has made me giggle everytime I saw it and just now I noticed your writing under your name LMAO.

That is all.. Nice collars on the boys ;)

Reactions: Mach0

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:goodpost::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your Avatar has made me giggle everytime I saw it and just now I noticed your writing under your name LMAO.

That is all.. Nice collars on the boys ;)
That movie makes me crack up big time. Thanks ;-)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I haven't seen it in so long, but I love it, So funny.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Blue was trying his hardest to keep up with your GSD LOL .... I think I know who run's that pack ;) Good looking doggies!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blue was trying his hardest to keep up with your GSD LOL .... I think I know who run's that pack ;) Good looking doggies!
Onyx is fast. When I go running- he power walks lol. So I have to revert to this or fetch with a chuck it to get him to really run. Lol- thank you :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I was just wondering while watching that how in the heck is he keeping up with him?!:rofl:
They are some good looking boys you got.I always look forward to updates and pics from you.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol.. they have their "routes" that they take. mine do that.
Haha yes

I was just wondering while watching that how in the heck is he keeping up with him?!:rofl:
They are some good looking boys you got.I always look forward to updates and pics from you.
Thanks - blue can't keep up lol. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They're looking great!!!!!!!! Such an awesome pair of doggies :woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Freddie you never post up enough pics of the boys. And I just lol'd at Blue trying to keep up with Onyx, Onyx has got a heck of stride on him. THey look awesome and are so well behaved, man wish I had grass like that too :p Thanks for sharing bro :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They're looking great!!!!!!!! Such an awesome pair of doggies :woof:
Thanks Krystal :)

lol they look great! I wish I had grass like that..... oh wait we are putting sod in taday YAY!
Thanks-
They have a section they ruined lol. It's like a 10 x 8 section. They potted and dug up that section lol.

OMG Freddie you never post up enough pics of the boys. And I just lol'd at Blue trying to keep up with Onyx, Onyx has got a heck of stride on him. THey look awesome and are so well behaved, man wish I had grass like that too :p Thanks for sharing bro :D
Thanks Tye. David and I were just talking about taping and timing a 100 yard dash to see how he does. Boy has some speed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts