Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my first pit. She was about 9 months old in this picture when i got her last summer.

Here are some current pictures of her and Ernie, she's almost 18 months old, 50lbs. Ernie is 10 months and 70lbs. His grandpa was an english mastiff, so hes an american bandog.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Those are some great looking dogs you have!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Beautiful dogs you have there. I look forward to seeing more of them :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Gorgeous dogs! I love em!! I love that brindle on your Bandogge!! I love English Mastiffs, so that's just... well, I love em all! Lol! It's early, and I'm not awake yet! Great pix! I expect to see many more!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very pretty dogs, 18 months and 50 lbs, i better get my 6 month on a diet!
I got her when she was 7 months and at that time she weighed 45lbs. She hasnt grown any since, shes just filled out with muscle. She was the runt of the litter, best $200 ive ever spent. :woof:

Thanks everyone! Ill post more pics soon.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Great looking pups :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I got her when she was 7 months and at that time she weighed 45lbs. She hasnt grown any since, shes just filled out with muscle. She was the runt of the litter, best $200 ive ever spent. :woof:

Thanks everyone! Ill post more pics soon.
i don't mean to thread jack but my pup weighed 47lbs at 5 1/2 months is that big for his age? and my other pup was ten lbs at 6weeks old. i don't know what the general weight is for pits i thought that was the norm.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i don't mean to thread jack but my pup weighed 47lbs at 5 1/2 months is that big for his age? and my other pup was ten lbs at 6weeks old. i don't know what the general weight is for pits i thought that was the norm.
Its nearly impossible to say based on the blood line, etc. Ive read and been told that most game bred pits are anywhere from 35-55lbs or so. I wouldnt worry about the number, just pay attention to how your dog actually looks.

On another note, it is entirely possible that the person you got the dog from was still feeding it too much.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
awww cute how they are just hangin out like buddy ol pals:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts