Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have been on here (about 5 months). My laptop charger broke and I got a new job which took about a month and a half of training and I have been busy since! :) Kai reached one year in December and he has grown into the best dog! He was neutered about 5 months ago and he recovered great! He has become my active little man that everyone loves except when he gets his burst of sudden energy and goes running in circles with his butt tucked under him lmao. Here are some photos of him since I have been gone! Hope everyone is doing well and I cant wait to go through the threads to see any new additions! :woof:

With his sister who we see at the beach alot:)

saying hello to the neighbors dog (his crush) he climbs the wall to see her lol

He LOVES to hike

his christmas/bday gift haha

The biggest cuddler

My favorite :)

Mahalo!
-Aimee

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I was wondering where you were!! Glad to have you back!! Love all the great pictures! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: welcome back!!!! :woof: :woof: I love the pics, he looks as cute as ever :) I bet he was so super happy to see you when you got home :)

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the love! I totally updated you guys and never came back on lmao. I've missed you all :)

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Thanks for sharing. omw he's a cutie pie!

It insane how much him and his sister look alike. Their ears are pretty out there!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
what a cutie! Those are awesome shots!!! Thanks for sharing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts