Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some pictures of the dogs hanging and playing.
plus Layla ( my blue heeler) gets her debut on GP
i would have posted stuff of her before but once a break out the camera she hides. i think the idea of having something pointed at her freaks her out maybe haha :p

And layla :O

they have intense stare downs..

Cartoon eyes haha

Hope you enjoyed and maybe had a laugh or two :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool pics, love her color with the stripes looks really unique .

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Definitely got a laugh out of the last one! Good looking crew.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha these are awesome, I am lovinthe JRT and Layla is a doll :D Looks like her and the pittie are not the best of friends though, lol. Love the close ups of the tongue hanging out of her mouth :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i wanted a JRT at one time.. still wouldnt mind having one .. if i had a couple less dogs.. haha

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
those totally made me laugh, thanks for sharing. LOVE the stare down in the last picture, hahaha the close ups were really great smiles too :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha these are awesome, I am lovinthe JRT and Layla is a doll :D Looks like her and the pittie are not the best of friends though, lol. Love the close ups of the tongue hanging out of her mouth :D
thank you :D

yea they are both females so i have to keep a close eye on them.
blondie just likes bugging her and trys getting her to play but layla doesn't put up with it. there cool for now but i feel like i might have problems with those two in the future.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i wanted a JRT at one time.. still wouldnt mind having one .. if i had a couple less dogs.. haha
im not a fan of small dogs but i love my JRT so much.
Out of all of my dogs (or any dog i have met for that matter) he has the highest drive, if i throw the ball and play fetch for 3 or 4 hours he could do it.
i have to force him to stop and take drinks because he starts weezing from playing to hard. He doesn't take :poop: for anyone of the dogs either ahaha milo's got that little man syndrome. His prey drive is ridiculous too, hes always bringing dead birds gophers lizards ect. ( if he sees it, its dead haha..) Im not sure if that's just how all JRT are or not, hes the only one have have owned or met. But he definitely runs circles around my blue heeler and pit and puts them both to shame.:roll:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those totally made me laugh, thanks for sharing. LOVE the stare down in the last picture, hahaha the close ups were really great smiles too :)
thank you (:)
im glad you enjoyed!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! Great pics! Love that little JRT! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts