Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my hog that is;) Winter is about over (I think) and it's getting time to awaken the beast from hibernation. What did you think I was talking about? Any other riders getting ready to roam the streets?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Not I! But my dad has a really nice Suzuki I think it's called a 650, it's really nice, looks kind of race like, but with less body molding. He got it new a few years ago. I got to ride on the back a few times. He wanted a Harley, but the dealerships couldn't keep the model in stock he wanted to buy and it was like 3 times the price he paid for his Suzi. It's FAST too! He scared the poo out of me on it lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thought this thread was gonna be more interesting then it is LMAO ;) JK

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
and they were fussin about that boob thread being misleading...lol :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol you know francis and macho jumped in to check the boob thread but didnt comment cause they were too dissapointed lol.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea what you're talking about. Get your minds out of the gutter LOL!!! However, I would like to show you my hog sometime so you can see what I'm so excited about;) (Thank you very much)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol , well anytime ;) waiting on the pics as we speak lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it's covered up right now, resting easy, besides it's probably too dark to get a good shot of it. Too big to get a good pic of sometimes...I mean it can get really hard, believe me.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMMFAO should get someone 2 take a picture of it 4 u lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
Its time to put them away down here , i dont have one myself my my three best friends all ride and this year i have been regretfull on not owning one. We had an excelent summer and it was nearly perfect the whole time for ridin with the lads. I would like to have one in the next two years but if this year turns out fruitfull it would be perfect to get one by the next riding season. Dyna here i come!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Softail Deluxe here. I like the Dynas. I'm like three payments away from claiming it all to myself...yayyyy!! You'll get one, and love it:) Hey, there were no sexual in your endos in this thread at all:(

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMMFAO should get someone 2 take a picture of it 4 u lol
Yeah, but it can be intimidating if you're not ready for it. Courage is a must. The last person that got a shot of it found it to be a jaw dropping experience, and that sure made me feel good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts