Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so as most of you know I thought for sure id take Bailey off pedigree and switch,well FINALLY I did today ! We only have a tractor supply and walmart(which arent that close to us either) and the best I could get was Diamond naturals 40lb bag for my 4 dogs . They dont sell TOTW at mine either so that was a bummer. (we dont have petshops)

Well anyways 2 of my dogs,pitbull and shihtzu have allergies so I hope this will help . I wanted something grain free but this is WAY better than cheap old pedigree right ?

I am trying to do the switch slowly but I only have a cup of pedigree left and after seeing how much more they like this food,I will never go back to pedigree .

So heres my question,I wanted something grain free but this is WAY better than cheap old pedigree right ? :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
It'll depend on how many calories per cup. I can't tell you as I don't know which Diamond you bought.

Yes Diamond Naturals is much better than pedigree but you do still have grains, though less problematic grains, grains none the less.

Ever thought about ordering dog food online if you can't order it locally? Also if they sell Diamond you can ask them to order TOTW as it's made by Diamond.

Cheers,
Chad

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'll depend on how many calories per cup. I can't tell you as I don't know which Diamond you bought.

Yes Diamond Naturals is much better than pedigree but you do still have grains, though less problematic grains, grains none the less.

Ever thought about ordering dog food online if you can't order it locally? Also if they sell Diamond you can ask them to order TOTW as it's made by Diamond.

Cheers,
Chad
Yes and by the time you add in shipping its outrageous . And no they wont order it,im not sure why though cause its on there website . And I will just follow the instructions on the bag . I bought Diamond Naturals chicken and rice for adult dogs . She used to brake out in hives which is why she was on pedigree because when on it she did fine but this is the only good food I can find around here

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have a pet smart near you?
nope,thats the problem . The nearest petshop is in WV about 3 hours away from the house . We have walmart and Tractor supply . I mean is it(DN) better than pedigree ? Cause I mean I hate to pay that price if it isnt worth it . :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts