Go Pitbull Forums banner

AMERICAN BULLY OR APBT???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUP GO PITBULL...HERE IS MY BOY MEGATRON...QUESTION IS...IS HE A BULLY OR APBT? MY WIFE & I WERE HAVING A DISCUSSION ON THIS...(ARGUMENT) SOME OF YOU THAT KNOW MEGATRON & HIS PARENTS PLZ DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS PARENTS & BLOOD...JUST GO OFF THE PICS & WEIGH IN ON THE TOPIC...AMERICAN BULLY OR APBT?!?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I would defiantly go with a bully, but a fine example of one imo :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Welcome aboard, Frankie!!!! You know my thoughts... Still waiting on you to send him to me... Slacker!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
What?? who let this frankie guy on here lol . Nice dog he is beautiful :) but I will vote after you send him to me so I can geta better idea of what we working with there lol, Ill send him back i promise LOLOLOLOLOOL

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
That's a fine example of a Bully. In my opinion that is what the bully world should strive for in their structure and size. Just a little bigger and more muscular than an amstaff, but able to run and jump without breaking an ankle or dying from heat stroke in 5 minutes.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
That's a fine example of a Bully. In my opinion that is what the bully world should strive for in their structure and size. Just a little bigger and more muscular than an amstaff, but able to run and jump without breaking an ankle or dying from heat stroke in 5 minutes.
I agree with fishinrob just the Way I like them built
Good looking dog:)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL oh ok , his comment through me off for a minute lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is the truth! That boy is sick,he has some throwback traits but is still 100% bully.You should bust out trimega on here lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Gorgeous bully boy :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts