Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is all Bernie likes to do :( I wish he would fetch or something else darn..

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I wist my dog liked to do that! All mine likes to do is flirt pole, he dont fetch either.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
go Bernie go!! :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Helena will run after a ball and then look at me like I'm dumb. She just wants to tug or play fight.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pic :) LOL! My girl will fetch all day long if I let her.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No prey drive, no tug drive just pull drive lol my shoulders are destroyed from the walks but it's the only thing I can do to work him. If I make him heel next to me he won't get anything out of it and he'll be hyper all day inside ...

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am envious of the fetchers :( lol

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
I get bored of fetching... just to change it up I bought a kong flyer, a frisbee that is bendy and that was more fun for me cuz i was trying to figure out how to throw it so she could catch it in the air... i still haven't figured out how to throw it right... she is fast but i throw too fast and crappily... but yeah rudi <3 fetching and LOVEEEES flirtpole. she doesn't care much for pulling at all.

go bernie go!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Dosia is crazy with his ball. He seems like he never wears out. He'll bring it back as many times as I can throw it, that boy is insane for his squish ball.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Go Bernie!!! Blue hates fetch
Strap a harness to my boy and he will pull a mac truck if he could.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
haha, look at him go! :) I haven't done any WP yet on mine but they do fetch, T.O.W, Spring and Flirt poles, jog/run, walk, training etc.

I don't really think ill be doing WP any time soon, possibly at all.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you guys for the love :) if anyone has any tips on teaching fetch I would love to hear them lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Have you tried squeeky toy and stuffed animals? He might like something like that better than a ball.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I am envious of the fetchers :( lol
We haven't played for a month since Bella's soft tissue injury and she had to be crate rested for two weeks. She hurt it playing fetch. I remember Performancekennels saying one time in a thread that alot of dogs injure themselves playing fetch. Jumping in the air to catch a ball or frisbee can be dangerous if they land wrong. I wouldn't be to envious. I work Bella by taking her for 3 mile walks for now because she is young. Other times we go to the park and jog circles in the soccer fields LOL! Bella does have mad drive though....she likes squirrels and birds and has no problem jumping 6 feet in the air to try and catch a robin LOL!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
When i went up to dave house i got to walk bernie with onyx side by side. I have to get shoulder surgery soon. Dave gave a pull command and geez it was painful. I had to use both hands and squat leaning back to keep him at a still hard pull stride

Bernie is all torque brute strength o love that dog

1 - 16 of 16 Posts