Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little show-and-tell came about as a result of a situation that may happen in many instances. A young lady was left with her husband's three Pit Bulls, as he was deployed to Afghanistan.

For the experts here this will be old hat. It may, however, give some insight to newbies.

of Pit Bulls and morons....

Enjoy!

Andrew

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
So I am confused is this a slide show of what not to do? while the dogs had decent Obed training I would never let an off leash dog in the middle of a pack like that and he was lucky it was not a bad fight. The problem with that is all the dogs could have torn that golden up, pack mentality is very string in any breed but to do that with pit bull type dogs make no sense. It is not worth the risk IMO. That is a good example of dogs with some training but what situations not to put them in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Failure to communicate

So I am confused is this a slide show of what not to do? while the dogs had decent Obed training I would never let an off leash dog in the middle of a pack like that and he was lucky it was not a bad fight. The problem with that is all the dogs could have torn that golden up, pack mentality is very string in any breed but to do that with pit bull type dogs make no sense. It is not worth the risk IMO. That is a good example of dogs with some training but what situations not to put them in.
So sorry. I seem to have posted in the wrong Forum. Where I come from dogs don't make decisions about what will or will not happen. I DO! But, hey, what do I know? After all, I don't have a custom performance kennel. All I have is a bunch of dogs under my full control... always, 24/7. They don't get to fart unless I ask them to. The points I am making should be pretty clear from the text at the end of the slideshow. If I missed my target, I apologize for my failure to communicate.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Did you command the bulldog to lunge at the retriever or was that him "farting" without asking?

Reactions: wild_deuce03

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Did you command the bulldog to lunge at the retriever or was that him "farting" without asking?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::goodpost: LMAO!!!! I was thinking the same thing!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Pffftt:rofl: LOL... Thank you for making me a little less irate:mad: about s. fl traffic... After today I think I'll move to Montana, perhaps the Yukon even :rolleyes:

Sweet link btw dude, I will pass along ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for not communicating well

I must be too subtle or not communicating well - the point was EXACTLY that: 1) the dog is not mine; 2) the dog is not fixed; 3) the dog has not been trained. It states so at the beginning of the slide show.

Have a nice life, I am in the wrong place.

But I am delighted that I have entertained you three.

Bah-bye, y'all.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
buh bye to you too , dont let the door hit ya!!!!! didnt get the point of ur video seemed corny and totally not a good idea , maybe some lessons with a trainer for you is in order? Glad that golden didnt get hurt {unless you edited those pics}

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
So sorry. I seem to have posted in the wrong Forum. Where I come from dogs don't make decisions about what will or will not happen. I DO! But, hey, what do I know? After all, I don't have a custom performance kennel. All I have is a bunch of dogs under my full control... always, 24/7. They don't get to fart unless I ask them to. The points I am making should be pretty clear from the text at the end of the slideshow. If I missed my target, I apologize for my failure to communicate.
lol at your comment..... I have dogs under control and can take several out on leash as a pack that is nothing special it is called training. What you will not see is me putting my dogs in a situation like that. I think you did miss the target...... proper respect for the breed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts