·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
can you get pink camo yet?

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
None of those camo patterns yet sorry guys.
Rampage; takes about 3-4 days to get here and 3-4 days to get to you so 7-10 days :)
Unless we have the color you want then we can ship tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Sweet!!!! Just went to your site and paid for a collar..lol Ozzy has a bright yellow weight pull harness soooo I figure your black background with yellow collar stripe will look awesome together!! Nationals here we come!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Will you be getting any different colors of leather padding? I was thinking in the future of getting a black collar with red stitching and red leather padding if it would ever be possible o.o

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet!!!! Just went to your site and paid for a collar..lol Ozzy has a bright yellow weight pull harness soooo I figure your black background with yellow collar stripe will look awesome together!! Nationals here we come!!
thats my fav rampage. ssexay
one of mine too.

Will you be getting any different colors of leather padding? I was thinking in the future of getting a black collar with red stitching and red leather padding if it would ever be possible o.o
i have found a pastel pink and a pastel purple. we dont do colored threads just yet, we dont have a huge demand for that quite yet. But eventually I'd like to!

woo hoo got my collar for ozzy... another order coming your way, got to get one for bubba..lol
Glad you liked the other one, this one will be on its way in a short minute lol
thank you Stacia! and good luck, we're pullin for ya!
we also do yard packs starting at $110 for 10 shipped if you ever wanted to go that route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts