Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

yep, got me some wood... workin on gettin my angle iron for the tracks. i found a machinist right down the road from our store.....

i'll keep yall updated on the progress. might not be too much til my next day off but we'll see ;)

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feels great! I couldn't be happier. Chino's harness came in today too, delivered in person by the maker...

And I'll probably start doin some midnight drillin and hammerin LOL

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? I wanna see a Chino all sexied up!!! And Im sure your neighbors will LOVE the hammering and drilling! LOL
**** the neighbors. this is for our furry kids hahahaha

And Jaime and I were too excited to even think about taking pictures. So, so sorry.

This thread is about the wp track! LOL

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
I dont have time for the track when I know Chino has a WP harness and Im not seeing it!!! LOL. We get some pics tonight right?? *puppy dog eyes*

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont have time for the track when I know Chino has a WP harness and Im not seeing it!!! LOL. We get some pics tonight right?? *puppy dog eyes*
Hmm it'd be a little hard to get pics since Jaime and I both work til 8 today lol

Bug her, not me, she's got the cool camera hahahahahaha

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hahaaha here some more progress.. put an hour and 7 beers into it after work yesterday... LMAO

3,968 Posts
good luck! post some pics when it is all done. and chino and new harness pics???

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
the neighbors just said.................there goes the neighboorhood!!

HA Congrats onthe house and the track...........so far!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the neighbors just said.................there goes the neighboorhood!!

HA Congrats onthe house and the track...........so far!
i thnk they said that the first time they saw me walkin chino draped in all blue with my head shaved... HAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks man I work 11 hours today but ill be workin on it tomorrow. got two sections done, then putting the carpet on.

and i found a better place to cut the steel, its gonna run 53 bucks for 1/4 thick angle iron. 48 ft of it!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Well so far so good right! So you'll make a few mistakes but you'll learn from them and in the end you'll be a better carpenter.....Looking good Brother, keep hammering away!

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
ummmmmmmmmmmm.....................................its in your driveway?

by the way, why do you park in a driveway and drive on the parkway????
hmmm its late and Im tired............

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well so far so good right! So you'll make a few mistakes but you'll learn from them and in the end you'll be a better carpenter.....Looking good Brother, keep hammering away!
haha i dont really think it's gonna be that bad. I'm comin home early to work on it some more tomorrow.... :roll:

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ummmmmmmmmmmm.....................................its in your driveway?

by the way, why do you park in a driveway and drive on the parkway????
hmmm its late and Im tired............
our garage is filled.. Bowflex, weight bench, exercise bike, etc... The track is going in the back yard. I am using plates to attach the three segments, and I am actually going to level out the area in the backyard for it. I went back there and it's not level like I want it. Even if this isn't the best track, I want it on the flattest area i can get it on.

but since our garage is full we park in the drive way, and that's where I started the project.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
update...

no pictures yet, sorry guys,

but i carpeted the track... and all that is left now is placing the rails on...

I'm leveling out a big ol chunk of my back yard, and I seriously think that it's gonna be the toughest part of completing the project...

Will take some pictures of the carpeted sections tonight or tomorrow night

1 - 20 of 44 Posts